Interactive Data Ranked Among Top Service Providers at Annual Global Custodian Industry Leaders Awards
Interactive Data, a trusted leader in continuous evaluated pricing and financial data, has been named Most Innovative Market Data Provider of 2015 by Global Custodian. Basing its selection on a client survey of industry consultants, technology solutions and service providers, Global Custodian announced the win for Interactive Data at its annual Industry Leaders Awards ceremony on November 13, 2015 in New York.
By delivering independent, multi-asset pricing and valuations, market data and actionable financial information, Interactive Data enables its clients to access transparent data to support pre-trade risk management and compliance monitoring as well as the analysis and measurement of post-trade best execution. Interactive Data’s customers include the top 50 global asset managers and top 50 mutual funds globally. Interactive Data services include end-of-day, intraday and real-time pricing and data from hundreds of global markets, exchanges and sources.
“The launch of our Continuous Evaluated Pricing service in 2014 established Interactive Data as an innovator in fixed income evaluated pricing, followed in 2015 by the launch of our Liquidity Indicators service designed to assist clients with their regulatory and market challenges related to liquidity management and measurement,” said Andrew Hausman, President Pricing & Reference Data at Interactive Data. “The rapidly evolving market structure is challenging for participants, and awards such as this demonstrate that our innovative services have a significant role to play in helping them address those challenges,” he added.
Global Custodian is a magazine and digital publication covering and analyzing the international securities business. Founded in 1989, it has a readership totaling 20,000 financial services professionals worldwide. Global Custodian is the latest industry publication to recognize Interactive Data as a premier market data provider.
Interactive Data has also been recognized for these Awards in 2015:
- Best Reference Data Provider by Inside Market Data/Inside Reference Data
- Best Counterparty Data Provider by Inside Market Data/Inside Reference Data
- Best Low-Latency Data/Technology Vendor by Inside Market Data/Inside Reference Data
- Most Innovative Market Data Project: Continuous Evaluated Pricing service by Inside Market Data/Inside Reference Data
- Financial Markets Technology Implementation of the Year in 2015 by The Asian Banker
- Best Low Latency Data Feed Provider by Waters Rankings
- Best Pricing/Valuation Service Award by Waters Buy-Side Technology
- Best Low Latency Trading Network Award by Waters Buy-Side Technology