NEMO provides advanced Debt Collection services to Financial Institutions, Telecommunication and Utility companies. I manages civil and commercial claim, as well as all other types of debt receivables. Founded in 2006, NEMO is in the top 15 market players in France. After an international evaluation process and Group policy decision, NEMO selected Qualco’s Debt Management solution.Project scope included the following:
- Fast and secure historical data & activities migration from two different Collections systems to Qualco Debt Management.
- Build a Vendor independent, flexible and user friendly integration mechanism to support loading of new portfolios.
- Be part of an ecosystem of tools and services required to perform collections activities with external market leading vendors
- already integrated with Qualco Debt Management such as Amabis (Data Enrichment) and Opportunity (SMS, Fax and Email services).
- Rapid and seamless integration with existing accounting system.
- Implement Qualco Debt management to optimize collections & recoveries operations.
- Install, test, train, UAT and roll-out of Qualco Debt Management System.
The implementation process met all milestones. Qualco consultants and engineers worked closely with NEMO and delivered a tightly integrated, scalable solution. Qualco provided an end-to-end, scalable system. It is seamlessly integrated, covers all delinquency stages, all debt receivables types and customer segments, for both own purchased and serviced portfolios. Reporting business requirements and regulatory compliance is in place. Advanced functionality supports the optimization of all collections and recoveriesrelated
operations. Portfolio and agents performance is measured and monitored, allowing NEMO to collect more for less effort and cost.