Spring Securities replaces FIX solution with CameronTec’s Catalys FIX Infrastructure
CameronTec Group, the global standard in financial messaging infrastructure and tools for the Capital Markets industry, today announced the completion of a full technology Migration Service for Spring Securities, the European multi-asset agency broker and custodian specialising in emerging markets. This follows Spring Securities decision to replace their existing FIX solution with Catalys FIX infrastructure.
For Spring Securities CameronTec Professional Services provided a full technology Migration Service, with best of breed tools for Testing, Monitoring and Certification. The complete installation delivered fast and efficient automated replication of large amounts of prior-production data over the new environment, and captured early detection of any surprises and potential issues. Complete regression testing took just 7 days to replicate production logs to the new system test environment. By day 8, Spring Securities was confidently and successfully able to migrate its business, including clients, overnight, avoiding any lengthy delays in client re-certification.
CameronTec Group VP EMEA Johan Feinberg says the introduction of Migration Service is welcome news for the worldwide electronic trading community: “The introduction of CameronTec’s Migration Service results from our many years services collaboration with leading sell-side firms, providing a seamless, transparent and automated verification of large amount of prior production data over new infrastructure, reducing lengthy client re-certification delays and shaving weeks and months from the go-live date. With the acquisitions of services focused trading technology companies, Greenline Financial Technologies, E2E Infotech, and more recently Lasalletech, CameronTec Group is well positioned to offer the global electronic trading community exceptional professional services in the complex area of systems migration.”
“CameronTec delivered a fast, efficient and low risk migration service for Spring Securities to migrate trading systems. The services team provided invaluable insight and expertise for delivering extended value from our trading platform; ensuring tight integration and a successful deployment. The CameronTec professional services team gave us confidence the production go-live would be smooth and trouble-free,” says Jörgen Sigurdssson, CIO for Spring Securities.
CameronTec Group Professional Services brings together outstanding services resources from four companies onto a single team to further drive automation and efficiencies while supporting CameronTec products and solutions. The professional services team offers strategic technology and business specialisation worldwide, available in every major financial centre.
CameronTec Group Professional Services offering includes:
- Migration Services: For planning of migration projects, detecting any performance limitations and recommendations for addressing these.
- Advanced Solutions: FIX- and Protocol-based connectivity solutions including exchange gateways, simulation engines, FIX translation engines, automated testing frameworks, trading screens, workflow solutions, low latency testing, as well as proprietary algorithmic trading solutions.
- Customer Connectivity: Architecture and Implementation services as well as operational capabilities including on boarding, managed & hosted services.
- Messaging Expertise (FIX or other): Best-of-breed infrastructure and financial messaging, including architecture assessments, project resources, implementation, testing, certification and support processes for all FIX and electronic trading projects, typically driving 30% to 60% process savings.
- Managed Services: Strategic cost reduction, organizational improvement and resource capture.
- Advisory Services: For understanding current IT architecture and operational processes, planning of migration projects, detecting any performance limitations and recommendations for addressing these.