Rapid Demand for Business-Critical Application Security Solutions Fuels Record Growth for Onapsis in 2014
Experts in business-critical application security achieve milestones in revenue, customer adoption, and sales pipeline positioning for continued triple-digit growth in 2015
Onapsis, the global experts in business-critical application security, today announced that rapid demand for business-critical application security solutions fueled record company growth in 2014. Onapsis achieved key milestones in revenue, customer adoption, and sales pipeline positioning that will propel the company into greater growth in 2015.
CEO and co-Founder, Mariano Nunez stated, “2014 has been a tremendous year for Onapsis. From receiving funding, to launching a new product, and significantly expanding our customer base - it has been monumental. The security industry has never been more complex, and as the need for reliable business-critical application security solutions increases, Fortune 500 companies are looking to Onapsis as the sole provider.”
Key milestones for Onapsis in 2014 include:
- Secured $10 million in funding from .406 Ventures
- Achieved over 130% year-over-year revenue growth
- Delivered industry first business-critical application security platform, the Onapsis Security Platform, which provides an adaptive approach to SAP security including real-time vulnerability, compliance, detection and response capabilities
- Established and extended partnerships with industry leading organizations including SAP, PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, E&Y, Accenture, McAfee, and Accuvant/FishNet
- Moved global headquarters to new office space in Boston, MA, to support rapid growth of employee base
- Expanded presence in Europe with offices in Germany, France and the United Kingdom
- Expanded executive team with the addition of Alex Bender, Vice President of Marketing, and Stephen Higgins, Senior Vice President of Customer Experience, Services, and Solutions
- Presented at over 20 global security and SAP industry conferences including RSA, Black Hat USA, Black Hat Europe, Evanta Global CISO Summit, and SAP TechEd & d-code
- The Onapsis Research Labs published over 30 new security advisories related to vulnerabilities in SAP applications with 46% rated as ‘high priority’
- Expanded Board of Advisors with addition of Renee Guttmann, former CISO of Coca-Cola and current Vice President in the Accuvant Office of the CISO, and Yuecel Karabulut, former Chief Security Advisor at SAP and current Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Product Security Leader at VMware
- Expanded Board of Directors with addition of Marcos Galperin, CEO and co-Founder of MercadoLibre Inc.
“Onapsis is one team and one tribe, and that tribe is growing. I’m so proud of everything we have achieved on our journey so far and I couldn’t ask for a better team, customers and innovative technology to enter 2015 with,” continued Nunez.