Leading Global Insurer and Reinsurer Chooses Clearwater Analytics as its Integrated Investment Accounting and Reporting Solution
Clearwater announced today that Arch Capital Group Ltd., a public limited liability company that writes specialty insurance and reinsurance through operations in Bermuda, Canada, Europe, Australia, South Africa, and the United States, has chosen Clearwater Analytics®, a leading provider of web-based investment accounting solutions for insurers, as their investment accounting, reporting, and analytics solution.
Arch provides a wide range of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance, as well as mortgage insurance and reinsurance, on a worldwide basis. Clearwater will enable Arch to automate and integrate investment accounting, compliance monitoring, risk awareness, performance analysis, and multinational regulatory reporting across their global offices.
“We made the decision to use Clearwater because their highly automated platform and process provides daily reconciled data, resulting in improved reporting and analysis capabilities for accounting, performance, and other metrics,” said Debra O’Connor, Executive Vice President and CFO of Arch Capital Services Inc.
Clearwater’s system provides the following:
- An automated investment accounting and reporting solution
- Integrated portfolio performance and risk analytics
- Timely investment policy compliance monitoring
- A user-friendly, web-based solution
- Customized, automated, and specialized reporting capabilities
- A world-class client services team providing proactive industry expertise
- Seamless and scalable regulatory report integration for their global offices
- Consistent investment data across multiple custodians and asset managers
"We are excited to partner with insurers like Arch to help them modernize and streamline their investment accounting and reporting processes,” said Mike Boren, COO of Clearwater.