Solution continues to evolve improving performance and customer interaction in debt collection and recovery
CGI (NYSE: GIB) (TSX: GIB.A) announced today the latest release of its default management solution, CACS Enterprise. CACS Enterprise is part of CGI Collections360, a comprehensive, managed service approach to collections and recovery management for banks, telcos, utilities and governments.
The release of CACS Enterprise 9.1 offers new capabilities for improving efficiency and performance in collections and recovery operations while enhancing the customer experience. New capabilities include:
- Regulatory management functionality to help organizations enforce and track regulatory policies around cell phone consent and calling times including: cell phone consent tracking at account and/or customer level, ability to capture ‘Best Time to Call’ and ‘Do Not Call’ times, and highlighting of phone numbers that are within or outside those defined customer calling times
- Third-party, multichannel integration to support real time interaction with SMS and self-service portal features
- Global expansion for enhanced customer handling functionality for customers with multiple accounts in multiple currencies
- Third-party enhancements around commission re-assignments and expedited recall/reassignment for regulatory referrals
- Contact enhancements that include additional features for lead contact, dialer contacts, and archiving processes
- Recovery accounting enhancements for audit and IRS compliance, reconciliation reporting and general ledger transaction data.
“CGI’s release of CACS Enterprise 9.1 offers compelling enhancements that prove our continued commitment to providing innovative solutions to help clients collect more and collect faster while improving the customer experience and their regulatory compliance position,” said Pamela Smith, Vice-President, Financial Solutions Group, CGI. “Leading banks in North America and Europe have already commenced projects to deploy the latest release of this best-in-class solution to take advantage of these enhanced capabilities.”
With more than 35 years of collections experience, CGI has helped clients in various geographies and industries reduce costs from 10-25% and increase dollars collected up to 20%. CGI also helps clients make marked improvements in accelerating payments and decreasing write-offs.