Suite of complimentary value-added programmes, driving ROI and competitive advantage for Misys clients
Misys, the leading financial software provider, has launched Misys Connect, a suite of programmes to deliver value from every part of the business to its clients.
Providing a seamless integrated customer experience, Misys Connect enables clients to drive return on investment and competitive advantage. At its core are a set of programmes each making it easier for clients to derive value from their relationship with Misys, in addition to its software and services.
Misys Connect comprises six categories giving customers direct access and links to the cross-functional teams and expertise they need to maintain competitive edge. Each category contains three value-added programmes which help clients derive the most benefit from Misys.
1. Strategic Advantage: Providing clients with access to the people, resources and capabilities necessary to help achieve growth and achieve competitive advantage.
Dr. Burkhard Schäpers, Head of Investment Banking IT Portigon Financial Services, comments, “Our involvement in user groups is helping us to drive a stronger collaboration between Misys and its clients, our industry peers. This will help us shape the Misys product roadmap and ultimately drive further strategic advantage.”
2. Technological Edge: Ensuring Misys’ software products match customers’ business needs and that Misys delivers new, genuinely innovative customer-centric products and services.
3. Accelerated Deployment: Delivering the services required to ensure rapid deployment, fast time-to-value, seamless integration and positive user adoption for all Misys solutions.
“The Misys Service Delivery Centre provided the best resource possible to help ensure our project success,” states Pitkänen Tarja, Vice President, Pohjola Bank, on one of the programmes within this category. “We worked together as one team and this helped us achieve an effective solution delivery.”
4. Proactive Support: Providing the fast, effective, interactive support essential to the ongoing success of each client’s business and to its future growth.
Lav Kataria, Chief Operating Officer, Saudi Hollandi Bank, adds, “We’ve received excellent proactive support from the Customer Advocate at Misys, as well as the On-Demand Support capabilities. All of this has significantly contributed to our overall project success.”
5. Enhanced Dialogue: Offering unlimited possibilities to interact with industry peers and Misys colleagues, share experience and skills, and help maximise the benefits of Misys software.
6. Return on Reputation: Helping Misys clients to build, enhance and continuously develop their reputation as market-leading, customer-focused financial services organisations.
“By partnering with Misys on the Return on Reputation programmes, we have been able to showcase our industry leadership and demonstrate ROI,” comments Hendrik Pothof, Manager, Lending Services Value Chain Design & Support, ING Commercial Banking.
“The customer experience is entwined tightly with the organisation and its employees. Appropriate alignment, understanding, empowerment and motivation are company prerequisites for customer engagement to be positive,” states Ed Thompson, VP Distinguished Analyst, Gartner in the October 3, 2013 report, Understanding How Customer Engagement Drives a Positive Customer Experience. He further recommends, “Deliver the experience. Today's IT skills and technologies are only part of what you need to deliver a satisfying customer experience. This must be an integrated enterprise effort encompassing an ensemble of diverse organisational elements.”
“Adding real value is the key factor in ensuring a continuous positive experience,” comments Nadeem Syed, CEO of Misys. “The resulting strong and long-term partnership Misys Connect generates ensures we continue to support our customers as they grow and adapt to changing market demands. We look forward to more clients joining Misys Connect and gaining more value from a deeper relationship with us.”