Thomson Reuters today announced the winners of its inaugural Customer Superstar Awards. The awards were presented today during SYNERGY 2014, the company’s 34th annual Users’ Conference for tax and accounting professionals, in National Harbor, Maryland.
The Customer Superstar Awards were created to honor outstanding firms and individuals in the accounting profession. Winners were selected by a panel of Thomson Reuters judges.
The winners are:
- The Taxologist Award, recognizing the firm that has mastered the use of cloud technology to create maximum tax workflow effectiveness: Pottberg, Gassman & Hoffman, Chtd.
- The Ideas Community Award, recognizing the individual whose collective Ideas Community suggestions received the highest number of votes from community members over the last 12 months: Joe Montgomery from Montgomery & Company, CPAs.
- The Innovation Award, recognizing the firm that did the most in the last year to innovate, invigorate, and grow their business: It’s Pay Day.
- The Rookie of the Year Award, recognizing the new (within the last year) Thomson Reuters client that had the most successful implementation of products and is also attending SYNERGY for the first time: El Triunfo Corporation.
- The Conference Attendance Award, recognizing the firm who sent the most attendees to SYNERGY 2014: Brodeur & Company, CPAs, P.C.
“The SYNERGY Users’ Conference has always been a time for customers and Thomson Reuters staff to come together and celebrate our unique partnership,” said Jon Baron, managing director of the Professional segment within the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters. “We are proud to honor these firms with our first ever Customer Superstar Awards. The winners represent some of the most innovative, dedicated firms in the profession today.”
Submissions for the 2014 awards were accepted from September 9 – September 30, 2014.