The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: NDAQ) a market leading provider of innovative, transparent indexes, announced the following 19 NASDAQ Indexes are now available to clients of eVestment's suite of Analytic solutions for institutional investors:
NASDAQ Global Index Family: Comprised of nearly 9,000 global securities with a combined $41.8 Trillion float-adjusted market cap.
- NASDAQ Developed Ex North America Index
- NASDAQ Developed Ex North America Large Mid Cap Index
- NASDAQ Developed Market Index
- NASDAQ Developed Large Mid Cap Index
- NASDAQ Developed Small Cap Index
- NASDAQ Emerging Markets Index
- NASDAQ Emerging Large Mid Cap Index
- NASDAQ Emerging Small Cap Index
- NASDAQ Global Ex US Index
- NASDAQ Global Index
- NASDAQ Global Large Mid Cap Index
- NASDAQ Global Small Cap Index
- NASDAQ US Large Cap Index
- NASDAQ US Mid Cap Index
- NASDAQ US Small Cap Index
- NASDAQ US Benchmark Index
NASDAQ Dividend Achiever Indexes: exchange traded products (ETPs) tracking nearly $20 billion in assets under management (AUM)
- NASDAQ US Dividend Achievers Select Index
- NASDAQ US Broad Dividend Achievers Index
- NASDAQ Dividend International Achievers Index
"Partnering with eVestment to provide NASDAQ OMX Global Index data on all eVestment software platforms is an exciting opportunity for both companies and provides additional value to eVestment clients," said Rob Hughes, Vice President of Sales and Business Development, NASDAQ OMX Global Indexes. "As a result, NASDAQ OMX Global Index products will gain access to one of the largest distribution channels to the global institutional investment community, and eVestment clients will have access to NASDAQ OMX's innovative indexes to benchmark their portfolios, globally and dynamically."
eVestment is a global leader in institutional investor data and analytics, delivering insight and intelligence to the institutional investing community through a comprehensive, global database and cloud-based analytics technology As institutional portfolios increasingly diversify holdings, eVestment's ability to act as a single source for data, analysis and reporting has served as a valuable resource for efficient investing.
"The data from NASDAQ OMX Global Indexes complements our extensive database of traditional and alternative vehicles," states Jim Minnick, Founder and CEO of eVestment. "The agreement allows users of any eVestment Analytics solution to consume the same data."
NASDAQ OMX Global Indexes *
NASDAQ OMX Global Indexes has been creating innovative, market-leading, transparent indexes since 1971. Today, our index offering spans geographies and asset classes and includes diverse families such as the Dividend Achievers, Global, Nordic, Green Economy, Sharia and Commodity Indexes. We continuously offer new opportunities for financial product sponsors across a wide-spectrum of investable products and for asset managers to measure risk and performance. NASDAQ OMX Global Indexes also provides custom index services and design solutions to selected financial organizations.
Daily index values, weightings and historical data for NASDAQ OMX indexes are available via NASDAQ OMX Global Index Watch and NASDAQ OMX Global Index Data Service.
* NASDAQ OMX was named "2014's Most Innovative Index Provider" by the readers of ETF Trends