Lombard Risk Management plc (Lombard Risk), a leading provider of integrated regulatory reporting and compliance, liquidity and collateral management solutions for the financial services industry, announces REPORTER cloud for COREP / XBRL regulatory submissions.
Lombard Risk REPORTER cloud for COREP / XBRL is a cloud-based deployment option of REPORTER. It has been specifically designed for smaller firms that are in-scope for COREP reporting but:
- Are unsure which returns they will have to submit
- Nervous about reporting fully validated, up-to-date returns in the new XBRL format in time to meet the deadlines
- Short on IT resource and reluctant to install software right now, but don’t want to restrict their firm’s regulatory reporting capabilities for the future
Lombard Risk REPORTER cloud for COREP / XBRLsolution is a combination of REPORTER software, in the cloud, together with the all-important regulatory support provided by the Lombard Risk team of REG-Xperts. It will enable firms to:
- Log in via the internet with full security protocols
- EITHER manually enter data into the forms OR import pre-prepared data via Excel
- Automatically execute pre-packaged, EBA-prescribed validations to ensure submissions are correct prior to submission
- Make the XBRL submission to the regulator
- REPORTER provides an accurate record of completions with full audit trail
At any time, firms can up-scale the Lombard Risk REPORTER cloud for COREP / XBRL solution to any of a wide range of solutions right up to Full Allocation: complete end-to-end automation.
Lombard Risk has an unparalleled resource, possibly one of the largest UK-based teams, of financial and regulatory business matter experts. Collectively known as the Lombard Risk REG-Xperts, they are constantly monitoring the political drivers and resultant regulatory issues, reading and interpreting the rules and using that research and knowledge in a number of ways: populating Lombard Risk REPORTER regulatory reporting software; informing and advising clients and prospects on regulatory issues; presenting online business briefings; publishing regulatory update papers.