Awarded by IBS Publishing for the 6th Consecutive Year, FinnOne™ retains its leadership position in the global Lending Market New Delhi, March 19, 2014: Nucleus Software (NSE: NUCLEUS, BSE: 531209), a leading global provider of software products for banks and financial institutions announced that International Banking Systems (IBS), UK has awarded its flagship product FinnOne™ as the No. 1 Best Selling Lending Banking System for the 6th consecutive year, in its annual Sales League Table 2014. IBS Publishing is an independent research and publishing house dedicated to news, research and analysis covering banking operations and systems internationally.
On this occasion, Mr. Vishnu R. Dusad, CEO & Managing Director, Nucleus Software, said, “We are proud to receive this award for the 6th consecutive year now. Nucleus is one of the few Indian IT companies whose products have a resounding acceptance amongst the top tier banks and financial institutions across globe. This award is a reiteration of the consistent value we deliver to our esteemed customers through a deep domain knowledge in the lending and transaction banking space. Over the last 27 years, we have created a profound understanding of our customer’s industry and business. We have learnt from the best, and applied that understanding to invest in some of the most acknowledged IT products for the banking and financial services industry”.
Nucleus Software’s leadership position is an endorsement of its customer centricity and strong customer references and this award is a step ahead in that direction. The software modules of FinnOne™, which integrate with each other seamlessly, provide operational and decision-making support to all business lines of banks and financial service companies. The FinnOne™ suite provides solutions for the asset side of the business, core financial accounting, and customer service. However, organizations which provide only select services will find that each module can be deployed independently, as per their requirement. FinnOne™ focuses on both retail and corporate loans, thereby emerging as a comprehensive solution to support any line of lending business.
Business Benefits of FinnOne™ include:
- Seamless integration with current core banking systems
- Parameterization for unique and scenario-based handling of various parameters of accounting, such as charges, billing and accruals
- Facilitating business profitability through acquisition of new customers and selling customized offerings to existing customers
- Automating the process of lead capture, tracking, follow-up and closure for various loan offerings of the bank
- Creating an architecture for organization of data, distributed across the various stages of a sales process
- Automation of processes leading to reduced human intervention and faster decision making
- Avoiding mishandling of potential opportunities by simplifying the complex interaction process between leads and sales professionals
- Providing Prospect Filtration and defining sales strategy
- Risk management handling for risk rating, policies and scoring
Nucleus Software combines the strength of a global organization, with a relentless focus on product development assimilating global best practices. Nucleus Software has its lending and cash management product implementations in more than 50 countries today, supporting the needs of banks and financial institutions in some of the most demanding environments. The company offers a host of market leading IT solutions and consultancy services across retail banking, corporate banking, cash management and internet banking. With over 150 customers across the globe, the company consistently invests in cutting edge innovation in the financial services domain.