- Global research firm recognizes eClerx as industry leader for second consecutive year
- Report cites eClerx’s delivery capability and overall market success as key differentiators
eClerx, a leading provider of knowledge and business processing, announced today it has been named a capital markets business processing outsource (BPO) provider “Leader” in Everest Group’s Capital Markets BPO – Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2013. The citation marks the second consecutive year eClerx has been recognized by Everest Group in its annual tracking of banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) BPO providers.
In its research, Everest Group analyzed the global capital markets BPO service provider landscape, focusing on relative positioning of 13 service providers on Everest Group’s Performance Experience Ability Knowledge (PEAK) Matrix for Capital Markets BPO, service provider capability assessments across key dimensions, emerging service provider trends and implications for key stakeholders. In the positioning of BPO providers, the firms are ranked in three categories: “Leader,” Major Contenders” and “Emerging Players.” In its report, Everest Group notes that as a Leader, the firm is “significantly ahead of most Major Contenders and Emerging Players on market success as well as delivery capability.”
“Being recognized by Everest Group for the second straight year as a leading BPO provider in capital markets investment banking and asset management underscores our unwavering commitment to deliver consistent quality, solutions and expertise to our clients,” said Alan Paris, Principal, Financial Services, eClerx. “We work with a wide variety of firms and manage a significant client roster, creating the opportunity to develop industry-leading best practices which we can apply to each account. Over the past decade, knowledge process outsourcing has become a crucial business practice firms are utilizing in order to remain competitive while managing costs.”
The analyst firm cited capital markets BPO to be the fastest growing segment, with multiple factors impacting the industry since 2008 including evolving regulatory mandates and increasing cost pressures. eClerx has consistently delivered its quality services to meet the industry’s growing outsourcing needs for operations, finance, regulatory reporting and reference data management. eClerx successfully manages a global client base and develops innovative best practices and services as a result. In its assessment of eClerx’s delivery capability and success, Everest Group positioned the firm in the top quartile for its scale, scope and overall performance.
“Having the largest number of clients in capital markets BPO, coupled with strong domain expertise across investment banking and asset management, propels eClerx into the “Leader” category in Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix assessment,” said Saurabh Gupta, Vice President of BPO Research, Everest Group.
In developing the PEAK Matrix for Capital Markets BPO providers, Everest Group based its findings on four key sources of proprietary information:
- A proprietary database of more than 100 capital markets BPO contracts, updated annually, which includes buyer details – including size and signing region – and contract details
- A proprietary database of more than 13 BFS BPO service providers, also updated annually, which includes revenue figures and numbers of full-time employees and clients
- Service provider briefings, taking into account vision and strategy, as well as annual performance and future outlook
- Ongoing buyer surveys and interactions, characterized by the drivers and challenges of implementing a BFIS BPO and emerging priorities