Adds 38 New & Expanded Client Relationships
Charles River, a front- and middle-office investment management solution provider, today announced that in 2013 the company added 38 new and enhanced client relationships across investment management sectors, including private wealth and alternative investment managers. Broadening its private-cloud based Charles River Investment Management Solution (Charles River IMS), the company made significant R&D investments in portfolio management and trading capabilities for all asset classes, enhanced its cloud-based services offering, and opened a new Global Managed Services Center in Dublin.
“Investment firms are taking advantage of SaaS-based systems so they can simplify operations and focus on core competencies,” said Peter Lambertus, president and CEO, Charles River. “Charles River has evolved from a software vendor to a provider of a fully managed, end-to-end investment management solution. We continue to build out new and advanced capabilities for institutional and wealth managers, such as our Charles River Mobile app, integrated Investment Book of Record (IBOR), and a centralized wealth hub.”
2013 highlights include:
- 24 new clients and 14 major expansions of existing clients;
- 200+ clients live on Charles River’s new re-architected Version 9 of Charles River IMS;
- 85+ clients leveraging Hosting, Application Management, Data, and Compliance Services;
- First clients live on:
- Charles River Data Service for equity benchmarks;
- Performance Measurement & Attribution (PMAR);
- Charles River Mobile app for iPad and Android devices;
- Compliance Advisory Service for rule management and best practices;
- 555 brokers and 194 buy-side clients on the Charles River FIX Network;
- Enhanced capabilities for traders and portfolio managers through strategic partnerships with SJ Levinson (Equity: Transaction Cost Analysis), The Yield Book (Fixed Income: real-time mortgage analytics), and 360T (Foreign Exchange; electronic quotes/execution);
- Named “Best OEMS” in the Market Choice Awards; “Best in Trading Technology” from Asia Asset Management Awards; ranked in the “FinTech Top 100” from American Banker/Financial Insights; and received independent analyst CEB TowerGroup “Best-in-Class” rating for Performance Measurement Integration.