Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) today announced that it will host its 2014 Investor and Analyst Day at the JW Marriott Essex House New York at 160 Central Park South in New York City. In addition, the event will be webcast live from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET via Broadridge’s website. The presentation materials will be available online.
The 2014 Investor and Analyst Day will include presentations from the following members of the senior management team:
- Richard J. Daly, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Timothy C. Gokey, Chief Operating Officer
- James M. Young, Chief Financial Officer
- Robert Schifellite, President, Investor Communications Solutions
- Gerard F. Scavelli, President, Mutual Funds and Retirement Services
- Charles J. Marchesani, President, Global Technology and Operations Solutions
- Christopher J. Perry, President, Global Sales, Marketing, and Client Solutions
- Vijay Mayadas, Senior Vice President, Strategy and Mergers and Acquisitions.
Investors and interested participants are invited to listen to and view the presentation via live webcast. For those unable to join the live webcast, a replay of the webcast and the presentation materials will be available after the event and can be accessed online.