Black Mountain Systems, a software company that develops innovative, tailored data and process management solutions for global asset managers, unveiled their new Compliance Management module of their award-winning Everest platform today at the CLO Summit in Monarch Beach, CA.
“We are thrilled to once again be sponsors of the 2014 CLO Summit. Our goal is to solve the many data and process management challenges faced by investment managers and a key obstacle for CLO managers is managing compliance in a manner that is cost- and operationally efficient. Our new compliance module provides pre- and post-trade compliance analysis, including hypo- and basket-trade scenarios, breach notification and cure management across all of a client's funds. We also give the customer the ability to independently add new deals and rules,” said Andy Horwitz, co-CEO of Black Mountain Systems.
Key benefits of Everest's new Compliance Management solution include:
- Know your real time capacities across each funds for every asset and rule before trading
- Validate real-time compliance results instantaneously across all funds and add automatic breach notifications
- Visualize compliance results and capacities at any stage of the trade life cycle and at end-of-day
- Compliance Scenario Management covering hypothetical trades, historical compliance analysis, month end analysis, model portfolios, and side-by-side comparison of scenarios
- Extensive test library including all industry standard tests for CLO, CLO 2.0, 40 Act, and Muni fund types
- Easy to use test builder allowing business users to build or modify tests according to internal, regulatory, or client driven requirements
- Maintain compliance thresholds for individual portfolios, portfolio hierarchies, and strategies
- Native support for concentration, weighted average, coverage, collateral quality, benchmark, and bucketing type tests
- Compliance Breach, Trade Restriction & Cure Management
Automated and Customizable Summary and Detail Reports and Dashboards
- Compliance Trend Reporting
- Fully audited results and exception management process
Manage remotely via the web or in-house via client server