New version offers a rich customer experience with new user interface, support for multiple browsers and mobile devices and seamless integration with LifeApply®.
At the ACORD LOMA Insurance Systems Forum, StoneRiver, Inc., the trusted insurance technology partner with solutions across multiple business lines, today announced the introduction of the enhanced version of its Life Portraits solution. The new version is available to all new clients and the existing 40+ Life Portraits carrier clients, and can be installed on premise or deployed as a hosted solution.
The new version of Life Portraits is designed to deliver the optimal user experience with the highest degree of end user configurability targeted at streamlining the life, annuity, and health insurance sale-to-issue process.
Additional key capabilities offered with the enhanced product include:
- Seamless integration with LifeApply® e-Application
- Modern, functionally rich, and aesthetically pleasing user interface (UI)
- Cross Browser support for Chrome, Firefox, Safari and multiple versions of Internet Explorer
- Mobile device support
- Enhanced ‘Quick Entry’, enabling users to run a quick proposal and transfer inputs to a full illustration
- New ‘Values Display’ and ‘Product Comparison’ pages, giving users the ability to preview and compare values prior to report generation
- A user configurable Rules Engine to create or modify business rules
- A choice of calculation engines to meet each carrier’s specific product portfolio needs
- Separation of the UI from the back-end components, simplifying UI support and reducing ongoing costs
- Works on multiple clients/illustrations concurrently
Dennis Pfiffner, VP Product Services, noted, “With over 70 carriers in production on our Life Products; we have learned a great deal by listening to our customers. Carriers are always looking for new and modern solutions, but they also want to be sure they are choosing a solution that can stand the test of time. We believe StoneRiver has been able to deliver on both counts with Life Portraits being a proven and well received product in the market, but with a new technology architecture that enables us to continue to expand and enhance to deliver the modern functionality and high quality user experience that carriers, distribution channels, and insurance buyers are expecting and demanding.”
Jim Woodward, SVP Life Carrier Solutions, also remarked, "We are excited about making Life Portraits generally available to the market today. But more importantly, we are happy to announce that we have closed 3 key deals on this new platform, with our first successfully into production illustrating annuities as of last week. This is validation that we have a real differentiator in the market."
Life Portraits is an insurance sales and marketing tool designed for use across multiple distribution channels. The three modules included with Life Portraits - needs analysis, sales illustrations, provide a full life, health, and annuity marketing suite with support from point-of-sale to application e-submission.