Trintech’s End-to-end Financial Governance Solution Offers First Mobile Management and Review of Record-to-Report Process
Trintech, a leading global provider of integrated software solutions for the Last Mile of Finance, today announced availability of the Cadency™ mobile application at its 17th Annual Customer Conference and Executive Circle in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Cadency mobile application extends the world’s only end-to-end financial governance solution that manages the entire record-to-report cycle.
“Despite the host of devices that make information more accessible than ever, the office of finance has struggled with adopting technology to improve both the efficiency and effectiveness of the financial close or “Last Mile of Finance” process,” said Paul Byrne, Trintech CEO. “For many companies, the close process has evolved into a complex web of point-solutions, spreadsheets, and the routing of myriad documents and emails, a process that is not easily managed on a mobile device. Cadency helps companies break free of this clutter by orchestrating all record-to-report processes through a single console, giving companies crucial visibility into the closing process on their computer, phone or tablet.”
Continued Byrne, “The new Cadency mobile application empowers the Office of Finance with the best of both world’s – unprecedented visibility and transparency into their entire financial close, compliance and disclosure management efforts; combined with the power and accessibility that today’s mobile workforce requires.”
The Cadency mobile application includes
- Native mobile application with secure, real-time access to the Cadency Management Console, a complete environment for managing, monitoring and measuring the entire record-to-report process cycle
- Single product spanning all aspects of record-to-report activities and processes, including:
- Certification: Reconcile balance sheet and verify the integrity of financial performance
- Compliance: Ensure adherence to all financial controls and corporate and regulatory mandates
- Completion: Disclosure management and financial results reporting
- Close: Orchestrates period-end close process management
- Journal Entry: Manage journal entry adjustments and corrections
- Real-time tracking of workflow, exceptions, key performance indicators (KPIs) and task status
- Key activities are monitored according to the company’s organization structure and period-end closing calendar
- Management drill-down into all record-to-report processes and checkpoints, including:
- Balance sheet quantitative and qualitative results
- Status of all overdue activities, summarized by materiality to the business
- Late items identified and organized by financial statement line item
- Open items, such as un-reconciled balances, also organized by financial statement line item
- Secure access to sensitive data using device and application-level security
- Enforces segregation of duties through role-based permissions
The Cadency mobile application is available for immediate release on iOS devices for customers of Cadency, with Android and Windows Mobile versions to come shortly.
Cadency™ is the world’s first financial governance solution focused squarely on solving the risk, resource and cost challenges normally associated with the entire record-to-report (R2R) process. Cadency orchestrates all of the stakeholders, activities and processes across the Last Mile of Finance™, bringing seamless collaboration, transparency and governance to the entire R2R cycle. The Cadency mobile application extends the management, monitoring and measurement capabilities of Cadency to a user-friendly, mobile platform.