Version 1.5 Extends Automation and Efficiencies of Cadency’s Integrated Disclosure Management Solution
Trintech, a leading global provider of integrated software solutions for the Last Mile of Finance, has announced the general availability of Cadency™ Complete Version 1.5, Trintech’s ground-breaking Financial Disclosure Management solution. The latest version extends Cadency Complete’s ‘Best in Class’ technology from Microsoft, Adobe and Fujitsu to help companies gain a higher level of integration, accuracy and control within their entire Record-to-Report (R2R) process.
“The complacency period of companies relying on stand-alone point solutions for their critical disclosure management efforts is coming to an end” said Ken Fritz, Executive Vice President for Trintech. “With the availability of Cadency Complete 1.5, companies can not only view the status of their external reporting progress wherever they are in the process, but also simultaneously monitor their account reconciliations and close efforts to gain efficiencies and reduce risk.”
Cadency Complete, an integral part of Trintech’s Cadency™ financial governance solution, offers reporting teams complete automation and collaboration to help easily manage the three pillars of disclosure management: Document authoring, content management and XBRL. Cadency Complete 1.5 adds new features and enhancements that continue to maximize team collaboration to reduce turn times. The result is improved accuracy for companies, and ultimately increased confidence in the numbers that are disclosed.
Significant new capabilities incorporated into Cadency Complete 1.5 include:
- Edit and maintain content and related business rules via Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel Web Parts
- User-defined linear and parallel workflow support allows efficient processing of both simple and complex documents;
- Direct HTML, Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF content import enables new disclosures to be brought into the system quickly and with full fidelity, removing the need to manually copy-and-paste;
- Integration with existing source system data and Microsoft Excel files;
- One-click XBRL block-tagging of financial tables and disclosures;
- On- and off-line collaborative review capabilities via Adobe PDF;
- Full support for XBRL International’s Unit Registry, now mandated for all XBRL submissions to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC);
- XBRL 2.1 and SEC EDGAR Filer Manual (EFM) validation available while tagging and publishing XBRL files.
“More and more companies are bringing their disclosure management process back in-house, and for good reason,” says Rob Blake, Trintech’s Director of Product Strategies for Cadency Complete. “Whether companies have an existing disclosure management solution or not, Cadency Complete 1.5’s rapid implementation, Software-as-a-Service licensing model, and ease-of-use allows for them to on-board quickly and efficiently.”