Leading Hedge Funds Adopt Aggregation Reporting Tool
Investor Analytics LLC (IA), working closely with Albourne Partners, announces a hedge fund OPERA reporting service for savvy managers to show investors how the risk in their portfolios translates directly into returns.
"The long-overdue OPERA initiative provides fund managers with a risk aggregation communications tool that speaks transparently with institutional investors seeking board-quality data," said Damian Handzy, CEO of Investor Analytics. "Gone are the days when managers could rely on the 'secret sauce' explanation. Early adopters have recognized that helping investors allocate to their funds is just good common sense," said Handzy.
Investor Analytics provides OPERA as a stand-alone service and as part of its full risk transparency platform. The Investor Analytics Grade 1 OPERA reports deliver data for:
• Equity Exposure
• Sovereign & Interest Rate Exposure
• Currency Exposure
• Real Assets & Commodity Exposure
Investor Analytics is the selected risk analytics and reporting partner for hedge funds seeking:
• Tailored and cost-effective risk aggregation and reporting services.
• The risk analytics independence preferred by global regulatory agencies.
• Established relationships with global prime brokers, custodians and administrators.
• The ability to quickly onboard even the largest portfolios and provide a dedicated client service team to personally guide them through the process.
• Custom summary reports delivered via .csv, Excel and PDF files.