- Fastest Connection to the BM&F Bovespa from Equinix/ALOG in Sao Paulo
- Financial Compliant Network for Global Direct Market Access
Perseus Telecom, a leading provider of ultra-low latency, high capacity networks for market-to-market connectivity, today announced a fully managed ultra low latency solution offering called LiquidPath®. The service offering encompasses a complete trading network solution and infrastructure service for local and international exchange trading across global financial markets. LiquidPath® was developed to empower both the international Buy-Side with the local Sell-Side in order to take full advantage of the ever-evolving Emerging Markets landscape.
LiquidPath® connects the Perseus ultra low latency global network with key exchange data centers around the world. The service assists with procurement, staging and management of infrastructure for firms in need of support in foreign or emerging markets. Deployed at the beginning of 2013, the LiquidPath® platform connects the Perseus award winning network connection of New York’s Nasdaq OMX datacenter with the Sao Paulo Equinix/ALOG datacenter and into the site of the BM&F Bovespa exchange.
In Brazil, LiquidPath® is run by a local Perseus team of financial technology experts who purchase, install and manage equipment used for market data and trading in the Brazilian financial markets. The solution has connected Equinix/ALOG with BM&F Bovespa in less than 50 microseconds making LiquidPath® the fastest connection in market. LiquidPath® is an RCB compliant network of Brazilian exchange market data and trade execution messages.
Key Features of LiquidPath® Brazil
- Market-To-Market: Global connectivity to 60+ financial markets.
- Ultra Low-Latency: Fastest trans-Atlantic connection between London & Frankfurt; New York & London; New York & Sao Paulo.
- Market Access Acceleration: Turn-up connections with exchanges, vendors and counter parties within proximity datacenters in days not months.
- Agile Technology Support: Immediate adoption of new trading technologies as made available to stay competitive.
- Financial Network Compliant: RCB network allowing for DMA access to local CVMs and exchange ports.
The LiquidPath® platform has seen an immediate market adoption, as many customers have connected onto the fast path between the Equinix/ALOG data center and the BM&F Bovespa data center with less than 50 microseconds RTD.
Marcos Guimaraes, President of Perseus do Brazil said, “In this new world of globalized, multi-market and multi-asset trading, the total cost of ownership for a firm has become extremely complex and competitive. Our latest offering provides simple, fast and flexible access to global exchange liquidity solving the problems our top end customers face.”
The Perseus LiquidPath® product is part of a suite of services designed to help trading firms get access to far reaching exchanges’ market data, send order execution and be in proximity with the trading community of multiple markets. Perseus stands by its testament of simplifying the process of trading connectivity, solving the problems that the complexities of international deployment involves and keeping the process efficient so that customers can mitigate risk and save money.