Kyriba, the cloud-based treasury management system (TMS) and risk solution provider, has launched Kyriba Social, a crowd sourced online portal that gives the 30,000 users of its systems worldwide access to ideas about how best to utilise its software and a forum to share best practice tips and other information, including request for improvements.
Kyriba Social is the first social support platform for the treasury management industry, claims the vendor. It is not unique, as it is built on the well-known Salesforce Service Cloud offering, but this has been incorporated into Kyriba’s own systems in an innovative fashion, enabling users to create and view support cases online, share and promote ideas and best-practice tips with fellow Kyriba clients and harness the collective ‘crowd sourced’ wisdom of Kyriba’s 30,000 users worldwide. The idea is to eventually build up a shared knowledge base that grows and grows, cementing relationships between users and the technology provider itself. Users can even suggest treasury technology upgrades and improvement requests to the vendor.
The social platform also provides updated client-specific system information, such as bank connectivity status, scheduled maintenance alerts, new product and service pack releases, plus other critical information.
Key features of the Kyriba Social launch include:
Case Management Functionality
• Users can quickly create new support cases online.
• Users can view status updates on open support cases.
• View current and closed support cases across the organisation.
Shared Knowledge Base and Self-service
• Users can share best practices and business knowledge about how to use Kyriba, or discuss treasury or finance processes.
• Read and learn from articles posted in the knowledge base.
• Users can contribute to future Kyriba product enhancements by proposing suggested products and service improvements that they’d like to see.
• Vote on suggested ideas, promote or demote ideas, and add comments.
“Kyriba has a loyal and active client base of over 700 major organisations worldwide [with 30,000 users], who live and breathe our solution every day,” said Mike Zinne, chief client officer of Kyriba, when discussing the rationale behind the new launch. “With Kyriba Social, clients can harness a vast knowledge base of treasury tips and best practices to enable them to get the most out of their Kyriba platform.