STERCI is pleased to announce that it has successfully renewed its SWIFT Certification 2013 label for GTMatch for the ninth consecutive year. SWIFT certifies selected third-party applications to ensure that they meet well-defined requirements concerning SWIFT standards, messaging and connectivity. This certification constitutes further proof of Sterci’s commitment to invest in its next generation reconciliation product GTMatch.
Reconciliation remains a pending issue in many organisations. Although cash account reconciliation is well covered by classical reconciliation systems, this is not the case in a significant number of areas where manual processing or excel based applications reign. Increasing regulatory requirements coupled with ongoing volume increases are driving organisations to look to robust, yet adaptable reconciliation systems. Next generation reconciliation technology meets these demands by extending the scope of reconciliation to areas such as:
- Complex instruments such as OTC, Derivatives
- Inter Systems for ATM, Cards
- Front and Middle office in addition to back office processing
Simple to implement and easy to use, GTMatch Next Generation provides such extended functionality while offering real time reconciliation and visibility for all business lines and market instruments.
The key benefits of GTMatch comprise:
- Easy adoption of new reconciliation processes, in just days
- High performance reconciliation engine while minimising exceptions
- Embedded exception management workflow
- Ad hoc reporting and dashboard module facilitating enhanced risk mitigation
- Low Total Cost of Ownership due to the support of new technologies - Thin Client, Linux
GTMatch is used by large banking groups, financial institutions (both buy side and sell side), monetary authorities, and Corporates. It offers the guarantee of a proven system for both legacy system replacements and initial reconciliation projects.