Indus Valley Partners (IVP), a leading provider of technology solutions to alternative asset managers, announced today the addition of IVP Investor Relations, a new module in their hedge fund data warehouse, IVP Polaris. The module enables managers to accurately and efficiently aggregate investor and investment data as well as transaction history and fund details into a single, consolidated view. The new module can construct detailed investor charts and reports and provides a means to integrate investor data from several, disparate sources.
IVP has implemented the Investor Relations module with a number of new and existing clients.
“The continuous battle to secure and keep investor capital has managers searching for more scalable and strategic solutions to their investor relationship management needs. Deeper data analysis, more efficient aggregation and report construction and complete fund and investment breakdowns enable fund managers to support their firm wide investor relations process now and into the future,” said Gurvinder Singh, CEO/Co-Founder of Indus Valley Partners.
IVP IR Module features include:
- Report both estimated and finalized NAVs
- Drill-down reporting and segmentation by geography and top 10 investors
- Investor balances and transaction reporting
- Liquidity breakdown at both fund and share class levels
- Detailed fee analysis and breakdown by performance and management fee
- Audit trail on any changes to investor records