- Leading Hamburg-based pricing and trading solutions provider leverages CameronTec’s latest FIX infrastructure technology
- Large Swedish bank first Digitec customer to benefit
CameronTec, the global standard in connectivity technology and trading infrastructure today announced leading Hamburg-based pricing and trading solutions provider, Digitec, has selected Catalys technology for the integration of market data into its D-3 Pricing System.
Digitec’s D-3 Pricing System is the rate engine of choice used by many leading banks for Foreign Exchange spot and forwards as well as Money Market instruments.
“After evaluating a selection of industry providers, Digitec selected CameronTec and its market-leading FIX infrastructure to provide our customers with the open, flexible and stable FIX platform required to underpin their high volume trading strategies,” says Andreas Kiesselbach, Project Manager at Digitec.
“Digitec is committed to achieving the highest industry standards in trading solutions and CameronTec welcomes them as a valued technology partner,” says Andrea Beste, Sales Director Europe, CameronTec.
Catalys is underpinned by market-leading connectivity technology, and engineered on the widely acknowledged standard in FIX engines, CameronFIX. At the core of CameronTec technology is a unique understanding of the FIX world that comes from a concentration of the world’s largest FIX deployments.
Leading global firms rely on Catalys for:
- World leading customer facing connectivity facilitating 1000s of customer connections, distributed over multiple hubs and regions.
- System facing connectivity provided as technology and business adapters for inbound, outbound and transversal system communications.
- Market facing connectivity providing exchange- and enterprise-grade (embedded) solutions to facilitate connectivity for both exchanges and banks.
With a host of industry-firsts, Catalys provides unprecedented levels of flexibility and innovation that firms need to sustainably differentiate in today’s markets.