Indus Valley Partners (IVP), a leading provider of technology solutions to alternative asset managers, announced today the introduction of its cloud-based Form PF Lite solution, a regulatory filing application that has a “zero-footprint” (i.e. does not require any installed hardware or software) and automates the entire SEC Filing process for small to mid-range funds with an AUM of less than $1.5bn.
IVP Form PF Lite is specifically designed to be a cost-effective option for the annual filers of Form PF. As a cloud-based application, Form PF Lite provides a simplified and smaller set of templates than IVP’s full solution that is used for quarterly filings. IVP Form PF Lite can be upgraded to the full application once a fund becomes a quarterly filer, with all previous filings kept intact.
“Our cloud based Form PF Lite solution is engineered specifically for smaller funds with limited budgets,” said Gurvinder Singh, CEO Indus Valley Partners.
- “Zero-foot” print solution
- Summary views with the ability to drill down into relevant sections
- Detailed glossary to help users understand SEC requirements
- Alerts utility to ensure data integrity
- Management and section specific reporting dashboards
- Ability to edit and enter data as needed
- Save, verify and approve data