Improvements Expand Global Reach and Improve Performance with New Services
As evidence of its growing network, CFN Services, a leading provider of managed automated trading enablement services, today announced its continued strategic investment in its global network - further enhancing the performance and global reach of the Alpha Platform™, the company’s high-performance, global cloud for ultra-low-latency market data delivery and trade execution.
This Q1 initiative includes global expansion and new offerings in CFN’s world-class network providing clients higher network performance, lower latencies and reduced costs to leading global exchanges in Chicago, Frankfurt, London, Mumbai, New York/ New Jersey, Sao Paulo and Tokyo.
New services immediately available include:
• Network expansion to Equinix - TY3, Tokyo Japan
• Colocation services at Equinix - TY3, Tokyo Japan
• Global expansion to the Bombay Stock Exchange, Mumbai, India
• Reduced latency (from 8.66 to 8.49 ms RT) between Interxion - LON1, London, UK and Equinix - FR2, Frankfurt, Germany
• Network expansion to the Telstra International London Hosting Centre, Docklands, UK
• CBOE Primary Source Market Data from Secaucus, NJ
• CBOE Disaster Recovery Source Market Data from Chicago, IL
• Managed Infrastructure and Market Data services at the NYSE Mahwah, NJ data center (services officially available in Q1 2013)
• Network expansion to ALOG/Equinix - SP1, Sao Paulo, Brazil
• Colocation services at ALOG/Equinix - SP1, Sao Paulo, Brazil
“Our technology initiatives and continued investment in our network and Alpha Platform throughout 2013 will focus on enhancing the performance and breadth of solutions that matter the most to our clients,” said Wil Tirado, VP, Network and Infrastructure Services. “Additionally, these initiatives enable clients to immediately take advantage of the benefits and expand their footprint, obtain the lowest latencies possible and access the market data and managed services they need to broaden their trading strategies.”
Throughout 2013, CFN will continue to deliver marketing-leading solutions to buy-side, sell-side and technology clients that go beyond a single venue, asset class and geography. These strategic offerings include lower latencies to additional key global venues, new diverse routes, expansion of CFN’s metro wireless routes and offerings, as well as providing additional market data from leading trading venues in NY/NJ, Sao Paulo and Tokyo.