CameronTec expanding reach to include trading screen suites, desktop productivity tools and testing interfaces to manage and support the entire trading life-cycle
CameronTec, provider of the global standard in connectivity technology and trading infrastructure that powers the largest user base among financial institutions worldwide, today announced an expansion of the Catalys platform to include trading functionality designed to complete coverage of the deal life-cycle. Details of the release will be available at the CameronTec stand during the FIX Protocol EMEA Conference.
Catalys provides an integrated platform for operations, infrastructure and trading. It is the ultimate enabler: open-standard-based and centrally managed to truly harness unprecedented levels of performance, data interoperability, convergence and business insight. Catalys is designed to further empower brokers, banks and the buy-side to aggregate, view and manage related trade data. FIX transactional data and also latency, risk and operational data, all from a multitude of disparate third party systems, gateways and applications. Catalys is underpinned by our market-leading connectivity technology, and engineered on the widely acknowledged standard in FIX engines, CameronFIX.
Latest technology enhancements announced today expand the Catalys offering to address critical areas of the deal life-cycle: pre-trade, trade and post-trade, for a complete, modular FIX infrastructure platform built to address multi-asset, multi-market trading.
The new CatalysTrade line delivers order entry and trading capabilities for a variety of deployment landscapes:
- CatalysTrade Pro provides all the classic high touch tools for advanced traders.
- CatalysTrade is designed for firms looking to leverage, from their trading floors, the market access, routing and monitoring capabilities of Catalys.
- CatalysTrade Lite is a web-based solution architected around the future-proof HTML5 standard and intended to address the concerns of cost deployment and support for end-user clients.
- CatalysTrade Risk keeps track of trading activities conducted and exploit the solutions powerful portfolio capabilities to deliver a consolidated view.
Anders Henriksson, CameronTec’s CEO says: “The expansion in scope of Catalys is driven by customer appetite for a more decoupled offering from order entry to market-side execution. Our approach retains the openness, flexibility and interoperability that has made our products the standard in their league. With the provision of business-level controls over financial risk and order handling, we now deliver a compelling alternative to outdated trading platforms.”
During the FPL EMEA Conference CameronTec will showcase additional new products available in the Catalys 2.1 release such as:
- Catalys Studio introduces a new suite of desktop modules such as visual FIX testing, logs data mining, certification and regression testing, all designed to provide an improved and more in-depth user experience via the use of powerful graphical interfaces and easily-approachable desktop tools.
- Catalys Risk provides a web-based interface enabling users to keep track and set limits for entities, users and instruments.
Catalys also has the expanded ability to monitor third-party and in-house applications such as QuickFIX engines to enable holistic monitoring of transversal order flow.