The St Galler Kantonalbank has integrated the highly secure online storage service, SecureSafe, into their e-banking platform. Customers of St Galler Kantonalbank can now receive their bank statements and receipts directly delivered into their SecureSafe account and have them stored securely for the long-term. In addition, they can save their confidential files and passwords safely online.
St Galler Kantonalbank will provide its customers with a free SecureSafe SILVER account for three months as an extension of their e-banking services. Bank receipts and statements can be obtained directly in the SecureSafe and can then be stored in a long-term archive.
Important private documents, passwords, online account information and PINS can also be safely stored and accessed by the customer at anytime and from anywhere. In addition to the web application, which can be opened in any browser, there are also iPhone, iPad and Android apps available.
SecureSafe meets the highest safety standards. All files and passwords are stored safely online and can never be accessed by third parties, the St Galler Kantonalbank or DSwiss. Christian Schwarzer, CEO of DSwiss: "Swiss banks such as St Galler Kantonalbank, Zürcher Kantonalbank and the Neue Aargauer Bank have reviewed our high safety standards and are confident that their customers will benefit from the SecureSafe online service which is like a digital safety deposit box for confidential passwords and files."
The online storage from SecureSafe offers users the following benefits:
- Passwords for email accounts and online banking as well as PINs for bank cards and mobile phones are easily and safely stored.
- The file safe from SecureSafe is confidential and important documents are fully protected.
- All data can be easily accessed via an iPhone, iPad or Android app.
- The integrated data inheritance function ensures that selected family members and/or partners can gain access to your data in the event of an emergency.
- All user data is highly encrypted using AES-256 and RSA-2048 encryption methods.
- No one except for the user can ever view the data stored in their SecureSafe.