Corporate Clients Also Benefit From Enhancements to Key CashPro® Online Module
Bank of America Merrill Lynch have announced it has completed the transition of all existing information reporting clients from various older systems to its new CashPro Information Reporting system with industry-leading capabilities. These clients are now able to utilize the benefits of the dynamic reporting functionality that BofA Merrill introduced to new clients last year.
Information Reporting is one of the key modules of CashPro® Online, the portal for commercial and corporate clients that makes transacting and tracking funds easier and more convenient. More than 250,000 individual users now have access to CashPro Information Reporting and are generating more than 3 million reports per month, a number expected to increase as recently transitioned clients realize the system’s efficiency and simplicity.
“CashPro Information Reporting provides our clients an easy way to quickly retrieve cash flow information in a variety of customized reporting formats, allowing them to spend more time using the information to make strategic decisions,” said Cindy Murray, head of Global Treasury Product Infrastructure, Platforms and eCommerce. “We have designed CashPro Information Reporting based on regular client feedback over the past three years and are pleased to now have all our information reporting clients on board.”
Among the features of CashPro Information Reporting are:
- A new dashboard that provides clients easy one-click access to balances and reports.
- The ability for clients to create customized reports and schedule those reports to be delivered via e-mail.
- Expanded research that allows plain text searches on all accounts – even those at other banks designated by the client – for an extended period of time, enabling clients to find information in seconds.
- Expanded report formats allowing clients easy integration into their treasury management and working capital solutions.
- A robust report viewer that provides clients sorting and searching capability, making working with their reports more streamlined.
“We believe CashPro Information Reporting is unsurpassed in today’s treasury marketplace,” Murray said. “We will continue to solicit suggestions from our clients for additional features. Since we are now operating one information reporting system that is state of the art, we’ll be able to implement enhancements more quickly than on multiple older systems.”