Financial Architects (FinArch), international market leader in integrated finance, risk and performance solutions for the financial services industry, is proud to announce its anniversary and 15 years in business: 15 years of financial services technology innovation resulting in the successful serving of over 150 clients.
FinArch pioneered the single integrated finance and risk software solution approach for the financial services industry. With its highly acclaimed Financial Studio solution, FinArch has delivered successfully for 15 years a state-of-the-art integrated technology platform that supports both the strategic as well as the tactical needs of financial institutions within risk, finance, treasury, trading, product control and compliance. Financial institutions of all types and sizes - whether they are retail or wholesale banks, investment houses or energy trading companies - deploying FinArch‘s integrated finance and risk platform, have a competititve advantage: they overcome regulatory challenges swiftly, with a higher return on investment as well as achieving automation, transparency and control.
Founded in 1997, FinArch has grown from a handful of people to a world class organisation, serving over 150 clients globally, including some of the largest financial institutions worldwide. The company has established offices in financial centres across the globe to support them. FinArch has always focused on the satisfaction of its customers and whilst it is an international market leader, FinArch retains the ethos of a small, innovative and responsive software company.
Dirk De Beule, co-founder and Managing Director of FinArch, states: “When we started the company, Chris Puype and I had one ambition: to support the financial services industry through a flexible platform approach for all their finance and risk needs. We’re very pleased that we have been able to turn our vision into reality.” He adds: “We thank our customers’ loyalty, and the dedication and innovation our employees for all of our success to date. It's been an incredible experience watching this company grow over the years, and I look forward to what I know will be a very successful future.”
On attributing FinArch’s success in business for over 15 years, Chris Puype, co-founder and Managing Director of APAC FinArch, comments: “We are delighted to be celebrating 15 years in business; our years of experience and technical expertise enable our clients to put their trust in us. We are proud to have a very loyal customer base, and we are very grateful for their trust in FinArch as a partner.” Puype concludes: “It is our goal now to remain the recognised leader in our industry. We want to demonstrate our leadership with service that exceeds our customers’ expectations, innovation that puts us on the leading edge of sustainable solutions and a commitment to being an employer of choice.”
- Strong, debt free balance sheet
- Outstanding growth and profitability over the years
- Pioneered in organic development of an integrated software platform for finance, risk and performance management designed exclusively for the financial services industry, including components for Basel III, Liquidity Risk, ALM, P&L, Sub Ledger, GL, Accounting Engine, Performance Measurement, and Regulatory Reporting.
- More than 150 customers spread over all continents – accross all tiers and all types of financial institutions, including TD Securities, Euroclear, JP Morgan, Crédit Agricole, DNB, Bank Central Asia, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, EFG Financial Products, First Bank of Nigeria...
- 7 out of the 10 largest banks in the world (based upon asset size) deploy FinArch’s solutions
- Continuous technological and functional innovations based upon the Microsoft technologies
- Strategic alliance with Microsoft
- Headquartered in Belgium with offices in the major financial centers in the world: London, Luxembourg, New York, Madrid, Bangkok, Singapore
- Vast network of local partners accross the globe
Outlook for 2012
FinArch believes that integrated finance and risk systems will play an ever-increasing role in banks‘ technologies especially with global regulatory pressures and the convergence of Basel III and IFRS. The company will continue investing to maintain its technological leadership, to further develop its product offering and to contiuously educate its employees. It has a constantly growing team of committed employees who champion the company values of knowledge, expertise, trust and reliability. Being one of the strategic partners of Microsoft, FinArch can assure its customers of prompt adoption of the latest robust Microsoft technological innovations including the use of Microsoft cloud technology.
Dirk De Beule, co-founder and Managing Director at FinArch, comments: “From the beginning, we have always been able to meet our strategic goals and operational objectives. Last year, our progress was on both the technological and commercial fronts, with the signing of important new clients in Europe and APAC. For 2012, our focus will remain the same: continuing to enhance and innovate our solutions, and leveraging the growing interest in our technology in all 5 continents.“ He adds: “We also place value on our strategic alliance with Microsoft. It will take our solutions, our people and our business to the next level.“