CYMBA Technologies a provider of high-performance Multi Asset Class Investment Management solutions today announced the launch of CYMBA Athena v3, the latest major release incorporating significant functional and technical enhancements.
Oliver Hugh-Jones, Head of Sales commented, “CYMBA Technologies has worked closely with our CYMBA Athena IMS clients over the last 12 months to incorporate the latest market leading initiatives and functionality. CYMBA Athena v3 is the result and we are very grateful to all of our clients who have helped ensure the platform maintains its class leading status. CYMBA Technologies has always prided itself on providing fast, agile and open solutions. Athena v3 continues this theme.”
Rodolfo Picciau, Chief Technology Officer commented, “the release of CYMBA Athena v3 brings together a host of enhancements to provide both an ‘Out of the Box’ and ‘Modular’ multi asset class portfolio modelling, compliance and trading platform for the Hedge Funds and Institutional Asset Managers”.
Features and enhancements include:
- Launch of the CYMBA “Open Analytics” module allowing users to incorporate their propriety pricing and risk analytics directly into the application’s grids by making use of externally compiled proprietary or 3rd party libraries.
- Enhanced “Charting & Graphing” are now available in each grid allowing users to view data in real time and provide comprehensive reports for internal and external delivery.
- Updated Modelling screens inclusive of support for “Dynamic Modelling” providing true “What-If” analysis
- Further Enhancements to the Trading workflow, allowing users to connect directly to leading pre-certified EMS providers or use the Athena v3 integrated trading module to interact directly with the market.
- Improved Asset Class Coverage – Athena v3 now covers all main asset classes, including Equities, CFD’s and Swaps, FX Swaps, Spot, NDF and Forwards, Index & Currency Futures, Options, Fixed Income and OTC Derivatives, CDS, (CDX, ITraxx)
- Continued enhancements to CYMBA Compliance to reflect regulatory changes and features such as “Look-Through” to enhance Index compliance as well as support for correlation matrices and associated rules.
- Major downstream “Back Office” providers now available as ‘out of the box’ destinations.
- API’s offered for Compliance, Orders, Executions and Data, continuing the ‘open’ concept of all CYMBA products.
CYMBA will commence the Athena v3 roll out to new and existing customers from June.