Princeton Financial Systems, a global leader in providing accounting, compliance and reporting solutions to the investment industry, has introduced PAM for Investments, the next generation of flexible and scalable investment accounting platforms, offering seamless integration and an efficient user-friendly interface.
PAM for Investments’ 3-tier client/server architecture offers horizontal and vertical scalability, simplified installation, and flexible deployment. With multiple custom dashboards, users can effectively analyze and manage exceptions throughout the trading and investment lifecycle. Built on the Microsoft® .NET framework, PAM for Investments employs the Microsoft OfficeÒ Fluent™ User Interface featuring ribbon-based navigation offering users the familiar experience found in the latest Microsoft Office suite of products as well as increased productivity and lower total cost of ownership.
“After seeing usability improvements for the next generation of PAM, we’re excited and looking forward to using it. Princeton Financial involved us and several other asset management and insurance firms in the redesign effort from the start of the project, which enabled clients to guide the effort of building a high quality, productive user experience. The end result is that PAM for Investments is easy to navigate and we can accomplish tasks more quickly – I see immediate time savings,” said the Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation.
“Our PAM suite of products and services is a leading international investment accounting solution that supports the needs of a diverse range of clients globally. Offering custom features, seamless integration and flexible deployment, PAM for Investments builds on the over 20 years of accounting solutions that Princeton Financial Systems has to offer,” said James Russo, CEO, Princeton Financial Systems.
The overall user experience includes:
- Easy-to-use user interface with customizable grids and workflows the way clients want them
- Extensive data exporting capabilities to drive analysis of ever-increasing amounts of financial data
- Support for multi-lingual interfaces
- Microsoft .NET 3-tier client/server architecture that provides efficiency in scaling investment accounting operations globally
- Deployment flexibility with installed and SaaS (Cloud) environments
- Simplified software maintenance and upgrade cycles
- Seamless integration with other elements of the client’s investment architecture with a web services based architecture and SDK (Software Developer’s Toolkit).