More Content, Powerful Research Tools Now Available
Improving access to information and the ability to pinpoint specific answers in an instant underscore the latest enhancements to CCH IntelliConnect® – the most powerful research platform in the tax and accounting profession. New features include easy-to-use resources for quickly finding the exact content users need. CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services.
“User feedback through our strong customer partnerships is a key component in designing new features that raise IntelliConnect’s performance bar even higher,” said Tina Rajski, CCH Product Manager. “These enhancements yet again demonstrate IntelliConnect’s continuous improvement and show why CCH leads the industry with respect to platform and content advancements.”
New IntelliConnect Enhancements
Among the many new research and content features include:
- Federal Tax Glossary – Builds on IntelliConnect’s pop-up capability and helps define terms for practitioners researching new areas – a valuable resource for training new staff;
- Suggested Search Expansion – Significantly increases the number of federal substantive terms along with adding thousands of additional state tax topic terms;
- Treatment Codes in Federal Rulings – Treatment codes from the Federal Citator are now merged directly into the text of the impacted ruling. Also saves time by providing links to associated rulings for easy navigation;
- New Federal Tax Practice Tools Node – Latest federal node now included in the browse tree. Enables users to add federal practice tools to their “favorites” list or easily search all federal content at once; and
- Treatise Relate – Related information functionality extracts details and guidance from selected CCH Expert Treatise Library titles.
Additional IntelliConnect enhancements also bring other legislative and content areas, right to the user’s fingertips, such as:
- New CCH Law, Explanation and Analysis on tax legislation sunset provisions;
- Expiring provisions Smart Charts;
- New Interactive Research Aids;
- New Federal Excise Tax Library;
- Engagement letters in Tax Prep Partner Series®;
- Client letter links in Practical Tax Professional TM;
- New SBIT Smart Charts; and
- New compliance-focused property tax content.
24/7 Mobile Access
Accessing IntelliConnect wherever and whenever you want is easier than ever before. Not only is the entire IntelliConnect research platform fully accessible on iPad® tablets, but subscribers may also access CCH’s premier content and tools via IntelliConnect through the CCH Mobile™ application available for iPhone®, and BlackBerry® mobile devices.
Users also can stay connected to the latest federal and state tax headlines with the CCH Tax News Highlights App.