Enhanced capabilities to meet the growing demands of the asset management industry
Bonaire Software Solutions, LLC (Bonaire), a leading provider of software solutions for asset managers, mutual funds and capital market firms, today released version 9.0 of its market-leading revenue & expense management and fee billing software, REVPORT™. The new release includes core REVPORT enhancements and new software modules.
“The REVPORT 9.0 general release is inherently robust and integrates new functionalities together to address a number of key business challenges that our clients are facing,” comments John Bosley, Chief Operating Officer at Bonaire. “The newly enhanced REVPORT will further support our asset manager, mutual funds and capital markets clients to help them grow their businesses by processing and reconciling various fees in a timely, accurate and more efficient manner.”
Core enhancements of version 9.0 include:
- New Calculation Engine functionality
- New Workflow Engine functionality
- New User Interface/GUI enhancements for mutual funds
- New Invoice and Reporting Engine functionality
In addition to the sophisticated new developments to the core REVPORT product, Bonaire has also introduced a number of value-added modules:
- Fund/Distributor Rebates and Retrocessions automates the process for calculating rebates, retrocessions, commission payouts and generating, receiving, reconciling and processing invoices. Firms can also utilize Bonaire’s EMPOWER BI software to measure the efficiency, value/cost ratio and profitability of their distributor relationships.
- Reconciliation of Revenue and Expenses enables clients to reconcile and validate fee data against internal data or invoices received from distributors, custodians and other revenue sharing partners in order to verify fee calculation accuracy and any variances. An intuitive side-by-side interface facilitates quick comparison and approval.
- Revenue and Expense Allocations enables clients to allocate both revenue and expenses to products, affiliate companies or lines of business based on dynamic data-driven logic and rules (AUM, transactions or manual splits).
- Web Services allows clients to request data processing directly from the REVPORT service without using the standard REVPORT interface. This allows for a high degree of integration with existing systems, as well as intelligent automation.
“As the industry is mending from the financial crisis, regulatory demands are placing greater pressure on global asset management firms to implement an operational infrastructure that allows for greater transparency and automation,” comments Chris John, CEO of Bonaire. “At Bonaire, we invest heavily in research and development. Version 9.0 represents how we are constantly looking for ways in which we can help REVPORT users meet the many challenges they’ll be facing in 2012 and onwards.”