Will Provide DMA and Algorithmic Trading Access to BM&F Bovespa
FlexTrade Systems, Inc., a global leader in broker-neutral, multi-asset algorithmic trading systems, today announced that Brazilian brokerage firm Ágora has deployed FlexOMS, its fully customizable sellside order management system, for direct market access (DMA) to BM&F Bovespa, the largest stock exchange in Latin America, and algorithmic trading.
Designed as a global, multi-currency and multi-asset platform, FlexOMS provides a complete end-to-end solution across multiple desks, trading styles and regions, and streamlines the trading process from receipt of client orders to the post-trade analytics of execution.
Key features of FlexOMS are:
- Fully customizable platform
- Available as a hosted or enterprise solution
- Global multi-asset support
- Cash, program, pairs, ETF and algorithmic trading
- Integrated compliance and risk management
- Optimizes trading workflow for low touch and high touch execution