Release Provides Financial Services Institutions with Enhanced Self-Service for Customers and Improvements for Knowledge Workers
Oracle FLEXCUBE 12.0, the latest version of the Oracle FLEXCUBE banking platform, is now available. The release includes features that enable banks to deliver more personalised and convenient service to customers across all channels. It also offers a harmonised infrastructure and open development environment that allows more flexible deployment options and upgrade paths.
This release signifies a strategic shift in release strategy for FLEXCUBE with new versions of Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking, Oracle FLEXCUBE Private Banking and Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking being released simultaneously in a pre-integrated manner.
The newest release provides financial institutions with expanded functionality for sales and self-service across multiple channels, including online, mobile, ATM and branch banking.
- New online capabilities provide spend analysis, alerts and reminders across portfolios and interactions, empowering customers to track expenses and investments and giving them greater control over their finances.
- Oracle FLEXCUBE 12.0 offers enhanced mobile banking capabilities with new versions of applications for the iPhone, iPad, and Java ME devices.
- Banks can now use Oracle FLEXCUBE to provide customers with real-time offers and coupons based on location for a more personalised experience.
Expanded assisted-channel support and built-in analytics enable relationship managers to map a full enterprise-wide view of the customer relationship to optimise service and sell additional products.
Oracle FLEXCUBE 12.0 features new enhancements for bank staff, which help transform employees to knowledge workers.
- Role-based business dashboards help provide bankers with key insights for enhanced productivity, guiding them to important revenue generating-tasks that require their attention.
- A new interactions framework gives bank employees a 360-degree view of all customer interactions in one place, enabling them to be more responsive to customer needs and providing a personal banker experience to each customer.
The solution features expanded out-of-the-box integration to other Oracle solutions to accelerate time to value.
- Built-in integration with Oracle ATG Web Commerce enables click-to-chat and assisted transactions at the press of a button, delivering immediate personal service to Internet banking customers.
- Integration between Oracle FLEXCUBE and Oracle Real-Time Decisions enables banks to profile their customers and create targeted offers for up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
Oracle FLEXCUBE 12.0 is qualified to run on Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, and Oracle's SPARC T4 Servers and is pre-certified on a standard stack of Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Database 11g and Oracle Database options including virtualisation.
New Oracle FLEXCUBE Open Development Tools help users to easily create, modify and test the user interface, business logic and integrations. Tools include Oracle FLEXCUBE Development Workbench for Mobile and Direct Banking, which frees banks from the need to make multiple device upgrades and provides an integrated approach to deploying functionality across platforms with one-time application development and multiple deployments across mobile devices.
“FLEXCUBE is part of our Core Banking system and its new release looks interesting, which demonstrates the continuous innovation which Oracle brings to it's product line,” said Adrian Hall, Senior Manager, IT, Allied Irish Bank.
“Banca Transilvania is currently replacing its legacy core banking system with Oracle FLEXCUBE. The bank selected Oracle FLEXCUBE for its rich functionality, open architecture and scalability. With the release of FLEXCUBE 12.0, our confidence in Oracle’s commitment to further enriching the product’s functionality and integration capabilities has been strengthened. This new version of Oracle FLEXCUBE will assist many other banks like Banca Transilvania in their core banking transformation projects,” said Leontin Toderici, executive director and chief operating officer, Banca Transilvania.
“Oracle FLEXCUBE’s comprehensive functionality and technology is at the center of our core systems transformation program. The new release of FLEXCUBE is very exciting, with new features banks can leverage for better customer service and improved employee productivity. We are glad we chose Oracle and look forward to leveraging the investments being made in FLEXCUBE,” said Hanif Younus, chief operating officer, Prominvest Bank.
“ChinaTrust Commercial Bank has standardised its international operations on Oracle FLEXCUBE. For our bank, customer centricity is a key success factor. We are excited to see the new features in Oracle FLEXCUBE 12.0. The focus on customer centricity in the solution is something that many banks like ours will find very useful. We wish Oracle the very best for this release,” said Frank Shih, executive vice president, ChinaTrust Commercial Bank.
“Ecobank is committed to service excellence and efficiency through the use of best-in-class technology. By deploying Oracle FLEXCUBE, we have aligned our network to provide superior service and a consistent experience for our customers across the African continent. We wish Oracle the very best for Oracle FLEXCUBE Release 12.0,” said Arnold Ekpe, group chief executive officer, Ecobank Transnational Inc.
“Oracle FLEXCUBE 12.0 gives financial institutions the power to redefine the banking experience and deliver a ‘personal banker’ experience to each and every customer,” said Chet Kamat, managing director and chief executive officer, Oracle Financial Services Software. “It gives bankers the intelligence needed to truly understand customers and how they interact with the institution, along with the flexibility to deliver a highly responsive, personalised experience and robust-transaction capabilities regardless of the customer’s location.”