Enriched Website Integrates API Catalogs from Leading Exchange Partners
Xignite Inc., the leading provider of market data cloud services, has launched a new Market Data Cloud API catalog, which provides access to thousands of real-time, historical and reference market data APIs from Xignite’s platform partners including NASDAQ, NYSE Technologies, CME Group, and Direct Edge. The catalog is available now on the redesigned xignite website.
Xignite’s platform partners are leveraging the Xignite Market Data Distribution solution, which allows for private-labeled delivery of market data through on-demand APIs. The service helps exchanges, over-the-counter (OTC) brokers, multi-lateral trading facilities and data vendors decrease the expense and complexity of integrating market data needed for custom-built applications and provides flexibility to access and purchase only the content they require.
The Market Data Cloud API catalog features the following products:
- NASDAQ Data-On-Demand - NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NDAQ)
- NYSE Technologies Market Data Web Services - NYSE Technologies
- CME DataCloud - CME Group (NASDAQ: CME)
- EdgeBook Cloud - Direct Edge
The new website design offers an enhanced user interface making it easier for developers and business analysts to work with financial APIs and speed time to market for the development of new apps.
Additional new platform features include:
- Intuitive dynamic API URL construction using color-coded input parameters and output options
- Improved API performance and optimized network traffic with easier API customization
- Easier integration with Excel and download of large data sets with standard CSV output
- Detailed usage and performance reporting dashboards and charts by API
“Xignite has set the standard for ease of use and scalability with market data APIs. Not all APIs are created equally, and the difference between a good API and a bad one can determine how much money you might save, and whether you will deliver your project on time,” said Stephane Dubois, Xignite CEO and founder. “The Xignite team is excited to extend the reach of our market data cloud to our partners on our enhanced platform.”