Secure hosted voice solution offers operational simplicity for hedge funds
Abacus Group LLC, a leading provider of hosted IT solutions for hedge funds and private equity funds, today unveiled AbacusVoiceTM, a fully managed voice solution. AbacusVoice offers the convenience of a hosted turnkey solution with always-on technical support, eliminating the need to invest in on-site systems and maintenance staff.
As budgets are squeezed across the industry, AbacusVoice enables firms to focus their resources on their core business rather than their telephony. AbacusVoice is a fully scalable, high-performance, all-in-one solution that allows firms to add and upgrade features seamlessly as they become available. All call traffic is routed over a secure private network, sheltered from traffic disruption, resulting in the highest quality voice and sound experience.
“Nascent and established hedge funds alike need simple solutions that can help them run their operations more effectively,” said Chris Grandi, CEO of Abacus. “AbacusVoice provides the convenience of a hosted offering with the advanced features and high level of service hedge funds require, all delivered over a secure private infrastructure.”
AbacusVoice offers multiple critical features for hedge funds, including:
- State-of-the-art Cisco IP handsets — Full color, multi-line, touch screen handsets for ease of use.
- Convenient call coverage and automated attendant — Easy-to-use call features and customized automated attendants ensure calls reach the right people at the right time.
- Sophisticated conferencing — Conference calls can be set up ad hoc or scheduled in advance.
- Phonebooks, directories, call logs — Easily access personal phone books, firm contacts and employee extensions, via phone or web interface. Users can access call logs showing dates and times of missed, received and placed calls, as well as historical inbound call data.
- Advanced messaging management — Fully email integrated voicemail with transcription capabilities, automatic time stamping, multiple-voicemail box access, and missed call alerts via email.
- Seamless computer-phone integration — Users can receive computer-screen alerts for phone activity, and manage phone line, voicemail, and conferencing services.
- Superior business intelligence — Users can export data on demand to delve into detailed call records organized by call time, destination, caller, etc.