Systar (ISIN: FR0000052854-SAR), a leading provider of Operational Intelligence software, today announced its revenues for the third quarter of fiscal year 2011-2012 (January 1st - March 31st, 2012).
Third Quarter and First 9 Months Revenues
During the third quarter of fiscal year 2011-2012, Systar’s revenue growth accelerated to 39%.
Over the first 9 months of fiscal year 2011-2012:
- Revenue grew to 16.5 M€, up 28% compared to the same period of the previous fiscal year
- Software revenue (license and maintenance) increased faster, reaching 11.6 M€, up 42%, mostly because of strong license sales
- 30% of license sales were generated by new customers while 70% came from renewals and add-on purchases of new products by existing customers
- Geographically, 47% of revenue came from France, 34% from EMEA out of France (Europe, Middle-East and Africa) and 19% from North America
- Growth came mainly from international sales: +54% in North America, +56% in EMEA and +8% in France.
Systar’s medium and long term growth will be supported by its strong assets:
- The volume of deals in the pipeline is growing in Europe as well as in North America and in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Banking customers increase their investments in Systar’s solutions despite the impact of the financial crisis because they help them to be proactive in key areas, such as customer relations, operational excellence, regulatory compliance and reduce operational risks.
- The increased need for control and performance management software for IT infrastructures due to the new complexities resulting from the massive adoption of virtualization and Cloud Computing technologies.
- For the past four years, Systar has chosen a strategy centered on innovation to overcome the challenges created by the financial and economic crisis, investing every year over 20% of its revenues in R&D in order to be able to seize new opportunities. This strategy will result in the launch of several new products in calendar 2012 which will foster revenue growth beginning in fiscal year 2012-2013.
Revenues for fiscal year 2011-2012 will be released on July 25, 2012, after market close.