Experienced leaders from diverse backgrounds to help augment company strategy and facilitate fast growth
Happiest Minds Technologies, a next-gen IT solutions & services company today announced the formation of a prestigious Advisory Board comprising of international industry experts. The Advisory Board will provide valuable strategic perspectives and counsel based on an understanding of the changing market environment, emerging technologies and innovation best practices, in order to achieve fast growth of the company.
The experts bring in their experience and skills to share strategic advice on advancing the solutions Happiest Minds is focusing on in the areas of Cloud Computing, Security, Analytics, Social Media and Mobility. They would create a knowledge pool at Happiest Minds and be available for the team as sounding members to drive strategic initiatives.
“It gives me great pleasure to introduce a diverse team of industry leaders to the Advisory Board of Happiest Minds. We are honored that they have agreed to be members of our advisory board” said Mr. Ashok Soota, Executive Chairman, Happiest Minds Technologies Pvt. Ltd. “We look forward to leveraging their individual expertise and knowledge capital that will bring in global perspectives and winning strategies at Happiest Minds”.
The Advisory Board consists of the following esteemed members:
- UK based Rod Hefford, is currently Vice President of IT for Unilever. He is responsible for all Customer Development and Supply Chain systems globally. He has more than 20 years industry experience including significant roles in Asia, Africa and Europe
- UK based Mittu Sridhara will be joining TUI Travel PLC as CIO and a member of the Group Management Board from Ladbrokes PLC where he held a similar role. Prior to his role as CIO at Ladbrokes, he has held senior IT leadership roles at Avis Europe, Sabre Holdings and American Airlines.
- US based David Webb is Chief Information Officer of Equifax. He is responsible for the company’s global technology strategy and development of innovative solutions for customers. Prior to this, he was Chief Operations Officer for Silicon Valley Bank
- Alok Mittal is currently Managing Director at Canaan Advisors and advises Canaan on their investments in early stage technology businesses in India. He has 15 years of operating, entrepreneurial and investing experience in technology, internet, and outsourcing domains.
- Anupam Srivastava is Investment Director at Intel Capital since 2008. Prior to this he led corporate acquisitions and divestitures in Intel’s California headquarters. Anupam brings nearly 20 years of international experience in venture capital, M&A, startup management and engineering.
Ashok Soota and CEO & MD, Vikram Gulati will also be members of the Advisory Board. In addition, the Advisory Board will be augmented by experts for specific meetings / discussions. The first meeting of the Advisory Board was held in Bangalore on April 19, 2012.
In a short span of its operations, Happiest Minds has already gathered substantial business momentum with customer wins in the US, UK & India and a presence in eight cities in these geographies.