Indus Valley Partners, a leading provider of technology solutions to alternative asset managers, announced today the introduction of IVP Karma, the first professional collaboration, networking and workflow application designed specifically for the unique needs of hedge fund and private equity managers.
IVP Karma provides an intuitive, efficient vehicle to enable the automation, tracking and reporting of workflow across any function or group of functions from portfolio management and risk management to compliance and operations. The interface provides a single view into workflows and the groups assigned to them and is designed to make task delegation and monitoring a simple and intuitive process.
“IVP Karma provides hedge fund managers with the networking power of popular social media tools like Facebook within an internally hosted, secure solution to allow seamless collaboration between internal functions as well as counterparties, regulators, and investors. The specific intention is to enhance accountability and improve team collaboration, and in doing so better support the alpha generation process,” said Gurvinder Singh, CEO Indus Valley Partners.
Already implemented with several of the world’s most successful hedge funds, IVP Karma features include:
• Comprehensive reporting dashboard with drill-downs
• Easy set up and monitoring of recurring tasks
• Complete audit trail functionality
• Support for multiple browsers
• Mobile enabled for iPad and other tablets
• Integration with emails for alerts, reminders and updates (POP3 and IMAP)
• Extensive open API’s for integration across fund systems
• Fully integrated with other IVP Solutions – Recon, Polaris, Security Master