Latest Software, Implementation Best Practices and Fanatical Support® Create Fast and Easy Email Experience for Exchange Customers
Rackspace® Hosting (NYSE: RAX), the service leader in cloud computing, today announced the launch of its Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 Enterprise solution, the latest version of its hosted email service for Exchange customers. Rackspace, a premier hosting provider and trusted partner to nearly 3 million email customers, developed its Hosted Exchange service to deliver a robust, reliable email solution with increased mobile functionality. Rackspace’s new Hosted Exchange service is backed by Fanatical Support® to help ensure a fast and seamless customer experience.
“Having a dependable email solution that allows employees at every level within the organization to stay connected and productive whether they’re in the office or on the road is essential,” said Kirk Averett, director of product management for Rackspace Email & Apps. “With Exchange 2010, we took time to create a feature rich solution that adheres to Microsoft’s standards, and added a layer of Fanatical Support® to deliver a superior email product to our customers.”With email becoming increasingly difficult to manage due to storage capacity growth, compliance requirements and general maintenance, companies are outsourcing their email services to third party providers at a growing rate. As companies look for trusted email providers to manage this mission critical function, Rackspace’s Hosted Exchange service addresses this need through its Fanatical Support® and the team of specialists committed to providing an optimal customer experience. By having the confidence in knowing that a support team is available to address their needs 24x7x365, Rackspace Exchange customers can spend less time dealing with email issues and more time focusing on their core business.
Rackspace offers a unique hosted exchange formula that combines the latest version of Microsoft’s Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 and a broad feature set with the high level of service and reliability that Rackspace is known for.
Rackspace’s Hosted Exchange Service:
- Based on the Service Pack 2, Enterprise mode
- Deployed using Microsoft best practices and recommended architecture
- Reliability – Rackspace provides a 100 percent uptime SLA and conducts email back-ups several times a day
- Trust – Rackspace delivers 24x7x365 Fanatical Support® for all of its customers’ email needs
- Enhanced Security – provides SSL encryption, while every email goes through three separate spam and antivirus filters
- Archiving – Rackspace has made archiving simple to help customers achieve regulatory compliance
- Mobile Synchronization – free ActiveSync solution gives customers the ability to integrate calendars, contacts and tasks with their mobile device
- Increased Capacity – offers 25GB of storage and a maximum mailbox size of 50GB
- Collaboration - provides 1GB of public folder storage and SharePoint with 250MB free storage included
- Access anywhere – allows customers to access email via Web Access and Outlook on Mac and PCs, as well as most smart phones
- Choice – customers can mix Microsoft Exchange hosting and Rackspace® Email on the same domain for a cost effective solution
The customer experience begins with an on-boarding approach designed to simplify the process of moving email from an existing system to the cloud. Rackspace offers a migration service at no cost for the first 250 mailboxes, which is managed by a team of skilled professionals with extensive migration experience.
“This was one of the easiest migrations I have ever done, from the ease of setting up the users to migrating 70GB of user data to the new email profiles. Rackspace’s Outlook profile set up is the greatest tool I have seen,” said John Mobley, CIO of South River Restoration. “Additionally, Rackspace’s support team not only always answers the phone and responds with good information, but they proactively contacted me to make sure the migration was going according to plan. I don’t think I have ever received a call from any other hosting company to check on how things were going with the migration. The level of support Rackspace provides has been pretty amazing.”