Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Navy Federal Credit Union, the largest credit union in the world, has expanded its CRM footprint with Infor by selecting Infor10 CRM Enterprise Marketing (Epiphany) and Infor10 CRM Enterprise Email Advisor (Epiphany) to accompany its existing Infor10 CRM Enterprise Interaction Advisor (Epiphany) solution, which Navy Federal credits for already helping to generate more than $1 billion in annual revenue. CRM Enterprise Marketing replaces Navy Federal’s existing outbound marketing platform.
- An existing CRM Epiphany Enterprise Suite customer, Navy Federal will implement CRM Enterprise Marketing and Email Advisor to optimize its customer-centric multichannel marketing campaigns and communications.
- Navy Federal has seen a 10 percent revenue increase in its lending portfolio since the implementation of CRM Enterprise Interaction Advisor, originally selected for its flexibility.
- Adding CRM Enterprise Marketing and Email Advisor will help Navy Federal ensure that each member touch is focused on building a lifetime relationship with the member and their family.
- The benefits that Navy Federal expects to receive from the Infor10 CRM Suite include:
- Generating more member responses from fewer touches by taking a member’s individual preferences into account, across all channels and types of communications
- Easy-to-use but powerful analytical tools which give marketer’s access to consolidated member data and previous campaign results
- ‘What if?’ capabilities, to aid in the targeting process and ensure that the right members are targeted by the right initiatives at the right time and with the correct messaging vehicle
- Completely individual, intelligent emails driven from the industry-leading Infor E-mail Advisor predictive engine to respond to contextual data and generate real-time content upon email opening
- Tracking opened emails and click-through responses to maintain the continual learning cycle and automatically adjust targeting to generate higher email click-through and response rates as well as improve member satisfaction with communications
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis so decision makers can analyse the data, then determine and replicate the most successful promotions
Navy Federal Credit Union Quote
”We can attribute more than $1 billion in revenue to the Infor Interaction Advisor product, which is the primary reason we have chosen to replace our current systems and expand our relationship with Infor,” said Maritza DiSciullo, vice president, Member Research and Intelligence, Navy Federal Credit Union. “Personalising our communications and marketing campaigns so that each member receives communications that are relevant and applicable to their current needs will not only help generate revenue, but allow us to continue to build stronger relationships with our members, so that they remain with Navy Federal for life.”
“Infor’s CRM Enterprise Epiphany enables companies to treat each customer as an individual on a broad scale. The in-depth 360 degree view of customers’ data and campaign history, combined with the ease of use of the analytical and campaign management functionality, allows a business to manage highly strategic customer-centric marketing and communications programs across all of their customer facing platforms.” said MJ Crabbe-Barberis, director of Global Product Marketing, CRM, Infor. “It’s important in any industry to have a high level of customer satisfaction, but never more so than in a member-based business. Infor CRM ensures that companies are equipped with the sophisticated capabilities they need to attract and maintain those lifetime customers.”