- Bobby Greenburg, Head of Strategic Insights and Valued Added Services Marketing for Lincoln Financial Group
- Scott Gottlieb, Leading Industry Consultant and member of RegEdâs Advisory Board
- Dan McNamara, President of the Investment Management Company for USAA
Panel topics included:
- Trends in retirement and meeting the needs of the Baby Boomer generation
- Creating a culture of compliance while maintaining business growth objectives
- The new advice model and goal-based financial planning
âWith all of the changes in the industry and business models over the past year, bringing together a pre-eminent panel of experts gave us an opportunity to discuss the trends and topics that are on everyoneâs minds,â said Cheryl Nash, senior vice president of business development and marketing, Fiserv, and moderator of the panel.
In 2010, Fiserv was awarded Money Management Instituteâs prestigious title of âService Provider of the Year.â Fiserv is the leading technology provider for the managed accounts industry: its APLSM platform processes more than 3.4 million accounts daily, and it is the chosen technology provider for more than 1 million UMA sleeves and over $1.8 trillion in assets.