Investment Metrics, LLC launched today as an independent entity from Rogerscasey, as a provider of enterprise investment analytics and reporting solutions for institutional investment professionals. The solutions provided by Investment Metrics are designed for investment consultants, plan sponsors, wealth advisors and asset managers to efficiently manage, streamline and customize their investment analytics and reporting processes.
âPut simply, Investment Metrics delivers a sophisticated suite of analytical solutions that are comprehensive, easy to use, and streamlined without the complications of integrating separate platforms,â said Sanjoy Chatterjee, President of Investment Metrics. âOur knowledgeable and experienced team help clients discover the correlation between less effort and more efficiency, to transform their workflow and maximize results.â
With an existing product suite developed over the last 15 years as Rogerscaseyâs core technology platform, Investment Metrics, currently provides performance reporting, manager research and analytics to hundreds of end-users. The solutions are currently utilized across 22 investment consulting firms advising 25,000+ portfolios with approximately $2 trillion in assets.
âInvestment Metrics operated as a stand-alone business unit and the new legal entity reinforces our commitment to growth, as an independent technology resource for financial professionals worldwide,â adds Chatterjee.
âInvestment Metrics has always been a key component of Rogerscaseyâs quest for innovation,â said Tim Barron, President & CEO of Rogerscasey. âWe expect our current clients and many others to benefit from Investment Metrics as its own entity. For us, this was a natural progression.â
Investment Metrics provides solutions for:
- Investment performance measurement and attribution â An integrated repository for all portfolio information with a built-in calculation engine to generate performance and portfolio analytics.
- Manager search and due diligence â A global database with search and comparison tools for manager selection and due diligence.
- Plan sponsor and investment style peer universe data â Peer universe information that can be segmented by institutional investor type or asset class.
- Customized investment reporting - Flexible reporting tools to deliver comprehensive, customized client reports.
- Outsourced reporting and data services â Outsourced data aggregation, performance measurement and reporting services, as well as data services for investment, peer and market data.