A market leader in CAP-EMV strong authentication solutions for online banking and e-commerce, XIRING is constantly developing new solutions in response to the needs of end users and banks.
The Xi-Sign 4900 is the slimmest card reader currently available. With a thickness of 3.5 mm, and a bank card size, it slips easily into your wallet and can be carried easily by users wherever they go.
Based on XIRINGâs standard technical platform, the Xi-Sign 4900 has the same functionality as all other products in the Xi-Sign range and supports the existing software for the Xi-Sign range.
The Xi-Sign range of portable, standalone authentication solutions is the largest on the market and satisfies the needs of all types of users:
- Xi-Sign 4000: the all-round best seller from XIRING (more than 6 million consumers already use the Xi-Sign 4000 in Europe);
- Xi-Sign 4100: with its compact clamshell design, it fits easily into a handbag or briefcase;
- Xi-Sign 4300: an eco-friendly solution, with no screws and less plastic, intended for the general public with its large, widely-spaced buttons;
- Xi-Sign 4400: a special design for the elderly â with a large display and bigger buttons. It is also available with an audio function for the visually impaired;
- Xi-Sign 4900: with a thickness of 3.5 mm, and a bank card size, it slips easily into a wallet, close to the bank card;
- Xi-Sign 5000: an exclusive product which allows banks to better service valued clients. With its black finish, mirrored back, flat keypad and carry-case, it makes the perfect corporate gift.
âThe Xi-Sign solutions offered by XIRING are designed for use with existing bank cards. This is the best solution for banks, both in terms of budget and deployment. With the Xi-Sign 4900, we have broken the record for slim-line design and enhanced our Xi-Sign range with another unique solution,â commented Laurent Maitre, Marketing Director at XIRING.