For the nine months ending December 31, 2006, consolidated revenue has increased by 51.97 % to Rs. 161.03 crore as compared to Rs. 105.96 crore for the corresponding nine months period in the previous year. Net Profit after tax (PAT) increased by 57.37% to Rs. 41.20 crore as compared to Rs. 26.18 crore for the corresponding nine months period in the previous year.
Quarter ended 31st December 2006
- Consolidated revenue from software products and software services increased by 50.21% as compared to corresponding quarter of the previous year.
- The EBITDA increased by 55.71% as compared to corresponding quarter of the previous year.
- Net Profit after Tax (PAT) increased by 58.05% as compared to corresponding quarter of the previous year.
- Earning Per Share for the quarter increased to Rs 8.65 from Rs. 5.47 for the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
- Addition of 8 new customers increasing the total number to 143.Best quarter for product business.8 new contracts for 24 modules. Records set for product orders and product tank size.
- Large multi million dollar order received from ACOM CO. Ltd. Japan for FinnOneTM implementation.
Nine months ended 31st December 2006
- Consolidated revenue from software products and software services increased by 51.97% as compared to corresponding nine months of the previous year.
- Net Profit after Tax (PAT) increased by 57.37% as compared to corresponding nine months of the previous year.
- Earning Per Share for the nine months increased to Rs 25.57 from Rs 16.27 for the corresponding nine months of the previous year
Commenting on the Companyâs results, Vishnu R Dusad, CEO & MD, Nucleus Software Exports Limited said âWe have shown consecutive growth in top line and bottom line for 10 quarters and our healthy results are testimonial to the fact. Our strong product growth along with continued product development and successful implementations has helped us sustain our position as one of the leaders in the domain. Also with large wins from alternate markets such as Japan, we have been able to further strengthen our position in a competitive environment.â
â FinnOneTM lending today covering almost 70% of the incremental Retail Business in India is being adopted by leading global financial institutions for their retail banking solutions.
â Nucleus Software is actively targeting the European market and has received a large order from a leading global bank from Europe for a 16 country Asia Pacific region cash management solution.
â Nucleus Software consolidated its position for providing world-class products with 8 orders for 24 Product modules. Yearly figures stand at 28 new contracts for 53 modules; an all time record.
â Strengthened leadership position with significant wins in Japan, South East Asia, India and Nigeria.
New Client Orders:
During the quarter, the group added 8 new clients to its current portfolio, taking the total number to 143.
Nucleus reinforced its leadership position in the retail banking space with the largest order win from ACOM CO. Ltd, a leading consumer finance company in Japan. Other product wins include orders for Nucleus Softwareâs flagship product, FinnOneTM from Yes Bank and 2 other banks and NBFCâs in India;3 orders from Nigeria : from one large global auto finance company and a cash management order from a leading European bank for implementation across Asia Pacific.
Our ongoing effort will be to aggressively focus on developing our global footprint across geographies and expanding our partnerships and presence in alternate markets to assume leadership. We are proud to have achieved prominent wins across India, Japan,UAE and Nigeria markets and are now venturing into markets such as Europe as banks in these regions are revamping their technology infrastructure rapidly. Our strategy is to exceed expectations by addressing global challenges with our commitment and focusing on providing world class product and services to our clients.