New York, NY and Lake Forest, CA â April 6, 2006 â FutureTrade, a leading independent provider of electronic equity and option execution services, today reported record revenue with 37% growth in quarterly revenues for the first quarter as compared to the same period in 2005. Revenues were up 8% as compared to the prior quarter.
"We are focused on continually enhancing our platform to enable our clients to comply with and capitalize on the numerous developments required by regulatory and market structure changesâ, stated Murray Finebaum President and CEO. âWe are seeing increased demand among broker/dealers seeking to provide our electronic trading platform to their clients on a white label basis and among buy-side clients for multi-broker trading and analytic capabilities. To enhance our leadership position among independent trading platform providers, we recently integrated transaction cost analysis to assist our clients in judging which broker or algorithm provides best execution and commission management capabilities to allow for efficient budgeting and tracking of commissions. Both of these new capabilities enable our clients to implement trading policies which benefit their investors. As the number and complexity of tools available to asset managers increases, our integration and excellent support capabilities make it possible for us to deliver a truly integrated solution.â
Major company highlights for Q1 include:
- Integrated Transaction Cost Analysis through a partnership with QSG.
- Integrated Commission Management through a partnership with Cogent Consulting.
- Release of v3.3 with additional integrated algorithms including BLOCK which accesses hidden liquidity in multiple ATSâs
- Several additional broker destinations for its multi-broker functionality
- Addition of white-label partners through its LiquidityPATHÂ® program
FutureTrade has about 200 hedge fund and other institutional clients, which manage more than $185 billion in equity assets.