New York, October 17, 2005 - JPMorgan Worldwide Securities Services, a leading global provider of fund services, today announced that it has been selected by Kiewit Investment Fund LLLP ("the Fund") for a full range of fund services including fund accounting, fund administration, performance measurement, transfer agency and custody services.
JPMorgan Worldwide Securities Services was selected to provide bundled services including fund accounting, fund administration, performance measurement, transfer agency and custody services for the Fund. The Fund
may also consider additional services such as securities lending, short-term cash management, commission recapture and transition management.
"We chose JPMorgan Worldwide Securities Services because they were uniquely qualified to provide a competitively priced, bundled product solution to address the unique needs of our fund." said Bob Giles, CEO of the Fund.
"JPMorgan is proud to be working with the Fund," said Phyllis Schroder, Vice President of New Business Development for JPMorgan Worldwide Securities Services. "JPMorgan is an industry leader in providing funds with innovative products and services, as well as customized client solutions. Our global scale, deep knowledge of the financial services industry, and ability to offer a wide range of fund services made us a perfect fit for Kiewit."
JPMorgan' Worldwide Securities Services provides a broad array of fund servicing capabilities including:
- Fund Accounting - A globally integrated platform that supports clients from 12 locations in the United States, Europe and Asia with a wide range of investment vehicles.
- Fund Administration - A comprehensive suite of administrative and regulatory services to meet the needs of U.S. mutual funds and offshore funds. The fund administration staff includes experienced attorneys, accountants and tax specialists, who support fund managers and sponsors on issues ranging from fund development to manager compliance training to board meeting preparation and administration.
- International Services - Trusteeship, custody, fund accounting, transfer agency and distribution support for entities domiciled and distributed in markets across the globe, as well as in the United States.
- Financial Reporting - JPMorgan helps fund companies meet their financial reporting requirements to shareholders and regulators using real-time financial accounting systems. JPMorgan offers a single point of contact for all financial statement needs.
- Compliance Solutions - Supports the needs of Chief Compliance Officers
(CCOs) and registered investment advisors through an integrated, thoughtful approach to delivering the coordinated services, infrastructure, documentation and the industry-leading tools you need to meet the requirements of SEC rules 38a-1 under the Investment Company Act of 1940 and 206(4)-7 under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.