This 2.6.2 version introduces a lot of new user features, data sources and general enhancements directly aimed at further improving the user experience, making it easier to monitor markets and rapidly find information. The powerful new tools appeal to finance professionals on- and off the trading floor and have been developed in close consultation with MarketXSPro(tm) customers.
The new version specifically provides new features aimed at facilitating the delivery by banks of a private-label version of MarketXSPro(tm), including the ability to manage and deliver multimedia content within the application and a plug-in option for quickly integrating any internal or external functional component. MarketXSPro(tm) 2.6.2 is also the first release to link to TradeNet(tm), the MarketXS order routing network, giving MarketXSPro(tm) users full trading capability for the displayed instruments.
Other new and enhanced features of MarketXSPro(tm) version 2.6.2 include:
- The ability for users to publish spreadsheet data from Excel to
MarketXSPro(tm) in real-time, both for internal and external users.
- The availability of Telerate OTC data for Forex, Money Markets and Fixed Income, collected from hundreds of banks and brokers around the globe.
- Powerful new interactive charting options, including zooming mode.
- A new Asset Swap Calculator for determining yield spreads and cash settlement amounts.
- A new interactive Options Calculator including all Greeks.
- Improved Forex/Money Market Series Lookup to quickly locate any Money Market instrument, and display of cross-trades in the Time & Sales window.
- Forecasts and recommendations information from the JCF Group.
- Enhanced searching, including keyword searching in news articles and using Standard Industrial Codes as selection criteria in the Lookup window.
- The ability for the user to set multiple alerts on a wide range of financial instrument variables.
- Filtering of news headlines on News Codes from Dow Jones and MarketScope.
- Enhanced user interface possibilities, including Quick Sheets, smart tiling and locking of worksheets.
Further general enhancements of MarketXSPro(tm) version 2.6.2 include reduced bandwidth requirements for large deployments and enhanced printing functionality.
MarketXSPro(tm) for Windows(r) delivers sophisticated analytics and in-depth, real-time information from markets worldwide at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. It combines comprehensive data and advanced functionality with a fully customizable user interface, an easy, Windows-based, navigation and a full streaming integration with Microsoft(r) Excel. The application obtains data through the Internet or leased lines using the firewall-friendly HTTP protocol, just like a web browser, and requires no additional investments in any local infrastructure.